Organisations Computers and Internet Business and Economy Australia
Electronic Frontiers Australia is a non-profit national organisation formed in 1994 to protect and promote the civil liberties of users of computer based communications systems and of those affected by their use.
Top: Regional: Oceania: Australia: Business and Economy: Computers and Internet: Organisations
- The Internet Society of Australia - ISOC-AU is a non-profit, membership-driven Internet organisation which computers and internet organisations promotes development of the Internet based upon the computers and internet organisations needs of the end-users. It is the Australian computers and internet organisations chapter of ISOC, the Internet Society.
- Caube - An organisation dedicated to eliminating spam from electronic computers and internet business and economy mail boxes. Includes details of activities in preventing computers and internet business and economy spam.
- APANA - Australian Public Access Network Association. Not-for-profit organisation that computers and internet organisations operates its own Intranet to allow members gain computers and internet organisations open access to the Internet at bulk rates. computers and internet organisations General information and FAQs.
- Electronic Frontiers Australia - Electronic Frontiers Australia is a non-profit national organisation formed computers and internet in 1994 to protect and promote the civil liberties of computers and internet users of computer based communications systems and of those affected computers and internet by their use.
- .au Domain Administration (auDA) - An industry self-regulatory and policy setting body for business and economy computers and internet the .au namespace.
- AIIA - The Australian Information Industry Association is the national organisation representing organisations the information technology and telecommunications industry of Australia.
- Australian Communications and Media Authority: Internet - Responsible for monitoring internet content, enforcing Australia\\'s anti-spam law and organisations making rules about accessing the internet via premium mobile phone organisations services.
- Australian Computer Society - The ACS is the association for IT professionals. business and economy business and economy The Society has a commitment to the wider business and economy business and economy community to ensure the beneficial use of IT.
MySQL - Cache Direct