Associations Construction and Maintenance Business and Economy Australia
An educational and representative body for quantity surveyors, construction and building economists, estimators, and also for project cost managers, planners, consultants and engineers.
Top: Regional: Oceania: Australia: Business and Economy: Construction and Maintenance: Associations
- Australian Asphalt Pavement Association - AAPA represents Australia’s manufacturers and practitioners of asphalt business and economy construction and maintenance and other bitumen products.
- Timber Building in Australia - A series of technical publications summarising the BCA in respect business and economy to timber for each building classification. Produced by the Timber business and economy Research Unit of the Department of Architecture and Urban Design business and economy at the University of Tasmania.
- Australian Institute of Quantity Surveyors - An educational and representative body for quantity surveyors, construction and building economists, estimators, and also for project cost managers, planners, consultants and engineers.
- Fire Protection Association Australia - The FPAA promotes fire awareness and the work business and economy of the fire protection industry. Includes seminars and business and economy conferences, membership and fire safety information, video and business and economy book sales, bulletins and newsletters, and online library business and economy search.
- The Australian Environmental Pest Managers Association - The AEPMA represents and promotes the interests of business and economy associations professional pest managers who meet the industry standards.
- Australian Concrete Repair Association (ACRA) - Trade association offering information for builders, consultants, contractors, and homeowners business and economy on the repair and maintenance of concrete reinforced structures.
- Australian Constructors Association - The ACA encourages development in construction, infrastructure, transportation and resources. construction and maintenance Includes news and member information.
- The Concrete Institute of Australia - Details on how to join the institute. Information about technical associations publications, committees, conferences and awards.
- Master Builders Association Australia - The major Australian building and construction industry association. Includes features construction and maintenance and services, news and events, national awards and links.
- Construction Innovation - A national research, development and implementation centre focussing on the Australian construction industry.
- Institute of Quarrying Australia - Includes membership details, list of branches, news and construction and maintenance events, plus education, employment and classifieds sections.
- Cement Concrete and Aggregates Australia - CCAA is a not-for-profit organisation representing the interests associations of cement, pre-mixed concrete and extractive (quarrying) industries.
- Civil Contractors Federation of Australia - The representative body of civil engineering contractors in associations Australia providing business and economy assistance and expertise in contractor development associations and industry issues.
- Crane Industry Council of Australia - Includes membership details, news, downloads, products, exhibition dates, construction and maintenance contact and links.
MySQL - Cache Direct