Organisations Entertainment and Media Business and Economy Australia
This category contains organizations and associations related to the Entertainment industry.
Top: Regional: Oceania: Australia: Business and Economy: Entertainment and Media: Organisations
- Australian Record Industry Association - ARIA compiles top 40 music charts and represents record companies.
- Australian Entertainment Industry Association - Peak employer body in the arts and entertainment business and economy industry. Gives information about membership, awards, staff and business and economy guidelines.
- Australian Entertainers Agents Association - Provides a listing of current members, outlines agency, organisations client and business and economy venue guidelines.
- The Australian Music Association - The Australian Music Association represents music wholesalers and retailers supporting business and economy the music product industry.
- Australian Amusements Association (AAA) - Includes an independent attraction operators directory, membership information, organisations and a business and economy members-only forum.
- International Music Managers Forum (IMMF) - Representing the interests of managers and self managed business and economy entertainment and media artists.
- Phonographic Performance Company of Australia Ltd - A national, non-government, non-profit organisation representing the interests of record labels and recording artists.
- Association of Independent Record Labels - National association of Australian owned independent record labels.
MySQL - Cache Direct