Finance and Administration Departments Government Australia
Responsible for providing the Australian people with an independent electoral service which meets their needs and encourages them to understand and participate in the electoral process.
Top: Regional: Oceania: Australia: Government: Departments: Finance and Administration
Department of Finance and Administration - Responsible for budget policy advice and process, Government accountability, governance and financial management frameworks, competitive tendering and contracting, shareholder advice on government business enterprises, and superan
- Government Online Directory - Search X500 database available online.
- Australian Electoral Commission - Responsible for providing the Australian people with an government independent departments government departments government departments government electoral service which meets their needs departments government and encourages them to government departments government departments government departments understand and participate government in the electoral process.
- Australian Government Index to Publications - Searchable index of Australian Government publications.
- Australian Procurement and Construction Council - The peak council of departments responsible for procurement and construction policy of the Australian Commonwealth, State and Territory Governments.
- ComSuper - Responsible for the management, investment and general administration of the finance and administration Commonwealth Superannuation Scheme (CSS) and the Public Sector Superannuation Scheme finance and administration (PSS).
- Commonwealth Grants Commission - The Commission provides advice on: finance and administration State and Territory finances; finance and administration the finance and administration inter-State distribution of local government funding; and finance and administration finance and administration funding for external territories.
- Remuneration Tribunal - The independent statutory body that handles the pay of key finance and administration Commonwealth offices including: Judges, MPs, and chief executive officers (CEOs) finance and administration such as the heads of Departments and other full-time and finance and administration part-time public offices.
MySQL - Cache Direct