Health and Ageing Departments Government Australia
The main role of the Ombudsman is to provide private health insurance members with an independent service for health insurance problems and enquiries.
Top: Regional: Oceania: Australia: Government: Departments: Health and Ageing
Department of Health and Ageing - The Department which seeks to promote, develop, and fund health and aged care services for the Australian public.
- Australian Prescriber - An independent review of government departments government departments government therapeutics departments of interest government to doctors, pharmacists and students of these departments government government departments government departments government disciplines.
- Therapeutic Goods Administration - Authority responsible for regulating medicines, medical devices, blood, and tissues. Contains regulatory and safety information.
- Private Health Insurance Administration Council - An independent organisation that administers private health insurance departments policy set government down by the Australian Commonwealth Department departments of Health and Ageing.
- Food Standard Australia New Zealand - Responsible for developing, varying and health and ageing departments health and ageing departments health and ageing departments reviewing standards health and ageing departments for food available in Australia and New Zealand.
- Office of the Gene Technology Regulator - Provides administrative support of a national scheme for health and ageing the regulation of genetically modified organisms in Australia.
- National Health and Medical Research Council - Consolidates within a single national organisation the often independent functions health and ageing of research funding and development of advice.
- Public Health Information Development Unit - Unit aids development of public health data, systems, health and ageing and indicators for the department of health and health and ageing aged care. Projects, publications, staff contacts, and downloads health and ageing provided.
- Health Insurance Commission - Administers many health programs on behalf of the Commonwealth Government.
- Private Health Insurance Ombudsman - The main role of the Ombudsman is to government provide health and ageing government health and ageing government health and ageing government private health insurance members with an health and ageing government independent service for government health and ageing government health and ageing government health health and ageing insurance problems and government enquiries.
MySQL - Cache Direct