Associations Health Australia Oceania
The Foundation conducts research on drug issues, implements drug education programs, develops resources for school students, teachers and parents, implements public awareness campaigns and provides information for a range of community and professional gro
Top: Regional: Oceania: Australia: Health: Associations
- Impotence Australia - Information on impotence and other male and female australia sexual problems. Includes a nationwide directory of practitioners.
- Australian Health Promotion Association - How to join, details of branches, newsletter and australia online health journal.
- The Repatriation Medical Authority - Information about the authority dealing with any disease, injury or death related to military service. Includes what\\'s new, RMA members, investigations and reviews plus links.
- National Rural Health Alliance - Collaborative group of organisations working for the support australia and development associations of the rural and remote health australia workforce. Membership details, current associations activities, news, contact information.
- Australian Paediatric Surveillance Unit - Information about a national scheme aiming to determine the incidence of selected uncommon diseases of childhood through active surveillance.
- Australian Drug Foundation - The Foundation conducts research on drug issues, implements drug education health programs, develops resources for school students, teachers and parents, implements health public awareness campaigns and provides information for a range of health community and professional gro
- Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet - Providing material for policy makers, service providers, researchers, australia students and health the general community. Features information on australia cultural, social, historical and health economic health-related issues.
- Australian College of Ambulance Professionals - Contains news, messages, membership, responses, issues and articles.
- Australian Medical Association - Members of the AMA are committed to enduring australia professional values, australia excellence in teaching and research, and australia the delivery of high australia quality health care to australia all Australians.
- Men Sheds - A uniquely Australian organisation dedicated to supporting the health men\\'s shed health movement and the needs of their health communities.
- The Cancer Council Australia - National, non-government cancer control organisation with the aim of facilitating australia prevention, research, support and care.
- World Health Organization (WHO) - Australia - UN health agency provides news, information and statistics on the country\\'s public health issues and services, professional health workers, disease outbreaks, and government legislation and expenditures.
- Lymphoedema Association of Australia - Founded in 1982 to encourage research into lymphoedema and its australia treatment, and to spread information among doctors, therapists and patients.
- EnableNet - An on-line meeting place where anyone with an health interest in australia disability can explore, research, communicate, debate health and advocate on issues australia affecting the lives of health people with a disability.
- Daffodil Day - Information about the Cancer Council\'s largest annual fundraising associations event.
- Action on Disability within Ethnic Communities - A community based organisation which represents the rights and needs health of people of non-English speaking background with a disability, and health their carers. Includes downloadable brochures about services.
- Australian Red Cross Blood Services - Frequently asked questions, who is eligible, donor well associations being, and benefits of giving blood. Also information associations on blood, how it is produced, different types, associations and how donated blood is used.
- Relationships Australia - Non-profit community based organisation providing professional services to australia support relationships.
- Continence Foundation of Australia - Information on continence and a listing of public australia toilets throughout associations Australia.
- Australian Spina Bifida & Hydrocephalus Association - Provides advocacy, services and information to the families australia of affected associations children, with contact details and educational australia material. Includes links to associations state bodies.
- Australian Society for the Study of Brain Impairment (ASSBI) - A forum for multidisciplinary research and clinical practice australia for Australian professionals working in brain impairment.
- Australian Council on Healthcare Standards - Independent not-for-profit organisation dedicated to continually improving the health quality of health care in Australia.
- Swim and Survive - The Royal Surf Life Saving Society presents information australia on water safety, including details of courses, school australia programmes, and activities for children.
- Australian Doctors Trained Overseas Association - Information for doctors planning to register in Australia.
- St John Ambulance Australia - A self-funded charitable organisation dedicated to helping people health in sickness, health distress, suffering or danger. Includes information health on volunteers, how to health donate, first aid kits health and equipment, training courses, publications and health media.
- Royal Flying Doctor Service - Details of a not-for-profit charitable organisation providing aeromedical emergency and australia primary health care services to people who live, work and australia travel in regional Australia.
- Australian Breastfeeding Association - Community based self-help group offers information, counselling, and health support services, associations on breastfeeding issues. Includes FAQs, product health information, discussion forum, subscription associations details, and policies.
MySQL - Cache Direct