Optical Health Australia Oceania
National organisation based in Sydney, promoting awareness of the leading cause of blindness in Australia, with programs for education, awareness, early detection and treatments, support services and representation.
Top: Regional: Oceania: Australia: Health: Optical
- Orthoptic Association of Australia, Inc. (OAA) - A national professional organization to promote and develop the profession of orthoptics.
- Optometrists Association Australia - Information and advice on optometry and eyecare topics, optical as well health as information specifically for optometrists.
- Australasian College of Behavioural Optometrists (ACBO) - Foundation for knowledge and education for professionals in health behavioural optometry.
- Vision 2020 Australia - Non-profit organisation that initiates and facilitates opportunities for health partner collaboration and leads advocacy efforts aimed at health the prevention of avoidable blindness, vision loss and health improved vision care.
- Macular Degeneration Foundation - National organisation based in Sydney, promoting awareness of health the leading optical cause of blindness in Australia, with health programs for education, awareness, optical early detection and treatments, health support services and representation.
MySQL - Cache Direct