Physicians and Clinics Health Australia Oceania
Provides sexual and reproductive health information and services to women and men at six locations. Services include abortion, vasectomy, female sterilisation, and STI checkups.
Top: Regional: Oceania: Australia: Health: Physicians and Clinics
- Royal Australian College of General Practitioners - Supports general practitioners through education, research, training, standards health development, and advocacy in the health care system.
- National Divisions of General Practice - Enhances communications amongst doctors across Australia (and beyond), to build physicians and clinics a community spirit amongst Australian doctors, and to reduce the physicians and clinics isolation of individual practitioners.
- Marie Stopes International in Australia - Provides sexual and reproductive health information and services to women and men at six locations. Services include abortion, vasectomy, female sterilisation, and STI checkups.
- National Clinics - A chain of medical clinics specialising in the prevention, early physicians and clinics diagnosis and treatment of skin cancers.
- Medicine Australia - Various forums and information for sharing resources among Australia doctors.
- Australian Academy of Medicine & Surgery - Facilitates access to relevant medical information for doctors and their australia patients and in doing so advance and promote Australian Medicine.
- Independent Practitioner Network (IPN) Limited - Developer, financier and operator of multidisciplinary medical centres health in five health states. Includes corporate details and a health searchable database of clinics.
MySQL - Cache Direct