Botany Biology Science
Information about research and teaching activities with focus on biodiversity and ecophysiology in different climatic regions, based at the University Münster.
Top: Science: Biology: Botany
- Top/Kids and Teens/School Time/Science/Living Things/Plants and Trees
- Top/Reference/Encyclopedias/Subject Encyclopedias/Plants
- Top/Society/Issues/Environment/Conservation and Endangered Species/Ecosystems and Habitats/Forests
- Top/Science/Environment/Forests and Rainforests
- Top/Shopping/Home and Garden/Plants
- Botanical Society of America Image Collection - Collection of 14 sets of educational images for science instructional use, biology with search capability.
- Center for Plant Conservation - Collaborative organization dedicated to conserving and restoring the rare native science plants of the United States. Includes information on conservation techniques.
- Bioversity International - Provides information, publications and news on a range science of subjects science including agricultural ecosystems, genebanks, germplasm collection, science crop wild relatives and science neglected and underutilized species.
- Plant Tissue Culture Information Exchange - Intended to give researchers, teachers and producers rapid biology access to information about plant tissue culture.
- Botanical Authors Database - Search the database of authors who contributed to botany the contents of the catalog of type specimens botany in the Harvard University Herbaria.
- Institute for Plant Ecology - Information about research and teaching activities with focus biology on biodiversity science and ecophysiology in different climatic regions, biology based at the University science Münster.
- Botresearch USA - a botanical research and biotechnology organization specializing in science tissue culture, biology photomicroscopy, and the production of educational science materials for universities.
- Hunt Institute for Botanical Documentation - A division of Carnegie Mellon University. Archives, biology research, art, and information about the institute are biology included.
- Botany Encyclopedia - Includes a botanical dictionary, advice for gardeners, and a store selling plants.
- Botanical Publications Database - Database of publications used to verify the entry of publication biology names in the Harvard Herbaria catalog.
- Green Plant Phylogeny - Green plant phylogeny research coordination group.
- Suite101: Botany - Articles on a wide range of plant topics for teachers, students, amateur naturalists and general readers.
- Glossary of Botanical Terms - Contains more than 2,500 terms relating to botany, gardening, horticulture and landscape architecture. Fully searchable and it is regularly updated.
- Max Planck Institute for Plant Breeding Research - Conducts research programs on molecular-biological, genetical, biochemical, physiological botany and cytological aspects of plant development and plant botany breeding. [English and German versions available.]
- About.com: Botany - A page of links and articles.
- International Centre for Research and Training on Seabuckthorn - Information on the biology of this plant and science its uses for environmental, economic, nutritional, and medical science purposes; emphasizing erosion control.
MySQL - Cache Direct