Human Mammal Animal Eukaryotic
Features a mailing list, table of contents of leading journals, listings of meetings and seminars and a classified ads section .
Top: Science: Biology: Genetics: Eukaryotic: Animal: Mammal: Human
Primer on Molecular Genetics - Description of the basic strategy and methodology for mapping and sequencing the human genome. From the Department of Energy.
Genome Machine - Provide a graphical user interface to genetic databases to determine what genes have been mapped to a particular chromosome location. From the University of Washington.
- The Greatest Biological Development in Science History - Article about the human genome and its discovery. Includes diagram of the biological Rosetta Stone and a table of human genome statistics.
- Deoxyribonucleic Acid - Learn about the structure of DNA, how it animal replicates, protein synthesis and its history.
- The Human Genome - The Wellcome Trust provides information on the human human genome, and human the impact of human genes on human health, disease and society.
- Human Genetics Programme - World Health Organization program which develops genetic approaches animal to the animal control of the most common hereditary animal diseases and those with animal a genetic predisposition.
- Human Genetics Disorders - Provides a history of genetics and information on all known human human genetic disorders, with short videos of many.
- Human Genome Project - Information about the Project, its progress, history, and goals; issues mammal associated with genome research; frequently asked questions, the science behind mammal the project; and Project sponsors.
- How Designer Children Will Work - Illustrated narrative about the idea of designing babies . Includes mapping the human genome and genetic prescreening
- Human Chromosome Launchpad - Information about each human chromosome. Features links to gene maps, sequences, genetic disorders, identified genes, laboratories, and research.
- SNP Genetics Wiki - A wiki investigating the genetics of human diseases.
- National Center for Genome Resources - Develop bioinformatics and computational biology tools to support human genetic analysis animal and discovery. Features scientific programs, software, human and career opportunities.
- International Communication Forum in Human Molecular Genetics. - Features a mailing list, table of contents of animal leading journals, listings of meetings and seminars and animal a classified ads section .
- eGenome - Catalogs a wide range of genomic landmarks, including transcripts, markers, mammal polymorphisms, large-insert clones, and DNA sequences.
- GeneWanderer - Provides a computational method of prioritising a set of candidate genes according to their probability of being involved in a particular disease or phenotype.
- Windows of Hope - A medical information resource for disorders within the mammal Amish population mammal that is written in plain language. mammal Contains an extensive database mammal of genetic, diagnostic and mammal clinical information for the use of mammal clinicians, academic mammal researchers, medical students an
- Cytogenetics Information Site - Study of chromosomes and the diseases caused by animal numerical and structural chromosome abnormalities. Karyotypes and FISH animal images of normal and abnormal chromosomes are included.
- Genetic Health - Background on genetics, genetic aspects of specific conditions human and diseases, mammal counseling and testing, and clinical trials.
- The Dolan DNA Learning Center - A wide variety of online DNA resources as well as information on workshops, field trips, courses and products.
- BBC: Human Genome Project - Transcript of a discussion with David Baltimore, John mammal Sulston and mammal David Bentley about the project.
- Human Genome Center - Research at the Institute of Medical Science at the University mammal of Tokyo is focused on diseases such as cancer using mammal cDNA microarray systems and supercomputers.
- Did Human Genome Map Vindicate Darwin? - Evolutionists have claimed that the Human Genome Map has proved man evolved from lower animals. Is this fact or fiction? Response from the Institute for Creation Research.
- Innovation - A companion piece to the PBS series. Features animal the latest animal biomedical and genetical treatments and research. animal Contains original articles and animal animations.
- Your Genome - The Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute provides a source of information, mammal resources and discussion on genome science including DNA, genes, genome mammal sequencing, the Human Genome Project and contemporary topics in genetics mammal and genomics.
- Molecular Genetic Basis of ABO Blood Group System - Fumiichiro Yamamoto, Ph.D., aims to disseminate knowledge on mammal the molecular mammal genetic basis of the ABO blood mammal grouping system. Also provides mammal details of Dr Yamamoto\'s mammal publications.
MySQL - Cache Direct