DNA Forensic Science Science in Society
Guidelines for collecting and submitting evidence in blood and saliva samples, quality assurance, statistics and links to participating states, from the Department of Justice, Washington, DC.
Top: Science: Science in Society: Forensic Science: DNA
- Top/Kids and Teens/School Time/Science/Living Things/Genetics
- Top/Society/Issues/Science and Technology/Biotechnology/Genetics
- Top/Science/Biology/Biochemistry and Molecular Biology/Biomolecules/Nucleic Acids/DNA
- Frontline - Interviews in which DNA evidence was involved in science in society dna court cases, with more examples since 1987, by science in society dna searching PBS from Alexandria, VA.
- Genetics in the Courtroom - Articles written in 1997, facing genetics issues, from forensic science The Judges\' Journal of the American Bar Association, forensic science Chicago, IL.
- CODIS: Combined DNA Index System - Guidelines for collecting and submitting evidence in blood science in society and saliva samples, quality assurance, statistics and links science in society to participating states, from the Department of Justice, science in society Washington, DC.
- Investigation of Forensic Evidence - Introductory tutorial on courtroom reporting of laboratory results, science in society dna including checklists for forensic DNA-typing case-specific issues from science in society dna law offices in Mill Valley, CA.
- STRBase - Short Tandem Repeat database for genetic mapping and dna identity testing, science in society comprehensively explained and maintained by the dna National Institute of Standards science in society and Technology, Gaithersburg, MD.
- FBI's DNA Program - Congressional Statement 2001, with link to previous years, forensic science by Forensic Analysis Branch, before the Subcommittee on forensic science Crime of the House Judiciary Committee, Washington, DC.
- Automated DNA Comparison Software - Software company providing a solution for the identification of victims of a mass disaster or missing persons incidents.
- National DNA Data Bank - Explains history, privacy, security, statistics and case examples, with FAQ to justify the instigation of DNA fingerprinting upon conviction, for criminal records held in Ottawa, ON, Canada.
- Survey of DNA Crime Laboratories - Data obtained in 2001 from 110 of the science in society forensic science 120 estimated known DNA crime labs as collated, science in society forensic science and compared with 1998, by Bureau of Justice science in society forensic science Statistics, Washington, DC.
- Population Distribution - Interview in January 1995 discussing demographic frequency of science in society alleles, and accuracy of PCR in law enforcement. science in society Link to CNN report on OJ Simpson Trial, science in society from expert witness Dr Bruce Weir, Professor of science in society Statistics and Genetics, North Carolina State University
- DNA as a forensic instrument - Article discussing the potential and limitations of DNA, dna published in 1996 by Columbia University, NY.
- DNA Forensics Problem Set - The Biology Project at the University of Arizona, forensic science Tucson, AZ.
- How DNA Evidence Works - Introduction to the steps in DNA fingerprinting evidence science in society science in society gathering for law enforcement, and its application from science in society science in society Howstuffworks Inc., Raleigh, NC.
- DNA Forensics - Comprehensive resource covering forensic identification, arising from the science in society science in society human genome project, discussing accuracies, potential applications and science in society science in society databases such as the Combined DNA Index System. science in society science in society Maintained at Oak Ridge, TN.
- Forensic Mathematics - Page of links on maths behind DNA identification science in society and population genetics. Reports and biostatistics software from science in society consultant in Oakland, CA.
- Gene Almanac - Discussing the science behind DNA fingerprinting technology and its use dna inside the courtroom. Dolan DNA Learning Center, Cold Spring Harbor, dna NY.
- Forensic DNA Consulting - Resource aimed at attorneys, placing DNA testing in dna perspective. Search science in society for expert witness, training, articles and dna bibliography from Richmond, CA.
- Offender DNA Matches - Article reviewing the forensic testing of DNA recovered dna from crime scenes, linking offenders to their crimes dna by referral to the State\\'s DNA Data Bank dna by the Bureau of Research and Evaluation, NY.
- The complexity of DNA testing - News story explaining why identification may takes weeks, science in society science in society in the case of Daniel Pearl after exuming science in society science in society a body in Karachi, Pakistan. - BBC, UK.
- National Commission on the Future of DNA Evidence - Site seeks to maximize the value of forensic DNA evidence dna in the criminal justice system. Transcripts, publications, programs and what\\'s dna new from the NIJ, Washington, DC.
- True Crimes - Investigations & DNA - Compilation of related links about crime and forensics
MySQL - Cache Direct