Education DNA Forensic Science Science in Society
To include Training, Workshops and online tuitionto help in the application of DNA sequencing in Human Identificationin criminal cases or to provide evidence for immigration, paternity or genealogical purposes.
Top: Science: Science in Society: Forensic Science: DNA: Education
- DNA typing - Commercial training on RFLP and PCR-based systems for dna forensic and education research applications. Next course to be dna run by DNA Diagnostics, education Inc. and Exon-Intron, Inc. dna on June 24-26, 2002 at York, education PA.
- UCF MS Degree - The Forensic specialty concentrates on QA and bioinformatics in education forensic analysis of DNA data from biological materials by education Department of Chemistry, University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL.
- Forensic DNA Consulting - Introductory page to forensic DNA-typing for attorneys, first dna published in dna 1997. Glossary, with update on evaluating dna evidence for reanalysis, from dna a consultant in Berkeley, dna CA.
- DNA Detective - Shockwave presentation of early examples of use of DNA in education the criminal, maternity and patenity cases, from Dolan education Learning Center, Cold Spring Harbor, NY.
- DNA Interactive - An interactive project to explore DNA. Has historic timeline, talks forensic science about how DNA science may be applied to healthcare, and forensic science delve into the mysteries of our species\\' past, shows its forensic science code and possible manipulations, dicoveres the genome.
MySQL - Cache Direct