Neurobiology Biology Science
Using the detailed biophysics and microanatomy of cortical neurons to study their complexity from an information theory point of view - from the California Inst. of Technology.
Top: Science: Biology: Neurobiology
- Top/Business/Healthcare/Products and Services/Medical Equipment
- Top/Science/Technology/Biomedical Engineering
- Top/Science/Biology/Theoretical Biology
- Top/Health/Medicine/Medical Specialties/Neurology
Shuffle Brain - "How does a brain store a mind?" A large collection of articles, essays, and links related to brain science. From Indiana University.
- Neuroscience on the Internet - A searchable and browsable index of neuroscience resources available on science the Internet.
- Brain-Mind.com - Everything you ever wanted to know about the brain and science the mind, but were afraid to ask.
- Neurosciences - Examine everything from how neurons communicate with each other to the physiological processes that govern the way we act and think. From About.com.
- Research Network on Early Experience & Brain Development - Strives to be inter- and multi-disciplinary by drawing neurobiology on experts biology from developmental psychology, developmental neurobiology, and neurobiology developmental/behavioral pediatrics.
- Advanced Brain Monitoring - Develops portable devices that interpret electrical activity and neurobiology identify levels neurobiology of alertness or drowsiness.
- Ear & Brain Seminar - Describes people and projects of hearing and balance neurobiology research in Germany.
- Evogen LC - Offering a compilation of current research on: genetics, biology brain and mind.
- The Science of Sleep - Science Friday audio discussion of why we need biology sleep, with neurobiology Clifford Saper, David White, and Craig biology Heller.
- Contemporary Philosophy of Mind - An annotated bibliography of recent work in the science philosophy of neurobiology mind, philosophy of cognitive science, philosophy science of artificial intelligence, and neurobiology on consciousness in the science sciences.
- The Brain Page - Eclectic collection of thought-provoking, quasi-scientific opinions on brain science function.
- Imaging the Deaf Brain - A research project exploring how British Sign Language (BSL) is processed by deaf people, with BSL translations of findings to date.
- Processes in Animal Vision - A new advanced text on all aspects of biology the visual system. Major sections on physiology, biology the photoreceptor cell, the neuron and the performance biology of the eye.
- Neurodudes - A weblog edited by several neuroscientists, which discusses biology neuroscience, consciousness, biology and AI.
- Neurobiology - Information from Wikipedia on the study of the science nervous system neurobiology and the organization of cells into science functional circuits that process neurobiology information and mediate behavior.
- Biophysics of Neuronal Computation - Using the detailed biophysics and microanatomy of cortical science neurons to neurobiology study their complexity from an information science theory point of neurobiology view - from the science California Inst. of Technology.
- Neurotrophic Factors - Information on neurotrophic factors.
- OpenStim: The Open Noninvasive Brain Stimulator - An open-source project to build a transcranial device. biology Includes Wiki biology for self-reporting of brain-stimulation experience.
- Auditory Physiology and Biophysics - Cellular basis of information processing in the auditory neurobiology system. Potassium channels, modeling, synaptic transmission, and dendritic neurobiology integration.
- Hardin MD: Neurology & Neurosciences - Lists of Internet sources in neurology, neurosurgery, and neurosciences, and nervous system diseases.
- The Myelin Group - Research concerning the correct formation and maintenance of the myelin neurobiology sheath. Includes publications, members, photo gallery, and views and opinions. neurobiology University of Oulu.
- Olfaction - Current understanding of the physiological basis for olfaction science (sense of neurobiology smell) and the possible molecular interactions science that specify odorant signaling.
- NeuroInterests: The Central Nervous System - Blog offering information and discussion on research into neurobiology the human science brain, and new therapies such as neurobiology neurofeedback and brainwave entrainment.
- CNS Healthcare - Clinical Neuroscience Solutions - Advanced evaluations, treatments, monitoring, education, for those with psychiatric and neurological diseases.
- NeuroMouse - Interactive graphical database which provides structural, molecular, and neurobiology genetic information on the adult murine nervous system neurobiology and its relevance to human neurobiology.
- Neuroscience Forum - Discussions on current neuroscience education and research.
- Microiontophoresis - A practical guide to the art of microiontophoresis neurobiology employed in science neuroscience research.
- Scientific American Frontiers - Learn more about the fascinating human brain and uncover startling new evidence of our brain\\'s ability to change, plus, take a virtual tour of the famous organ.
- Mitochondria and Neurons - Innovative and speculative hypotheses on how mitochondria might act as flip-flop memory elements in the dendrites of neurons. Explanation of how mitochondria could trigger impulses and detect frequencies.
- Telluride Workshop on Neuromorphic Engineering - A three-week workshop focused on bringing together researchers biology from academia science with their counterparts in industry, working biology on sensory systems and science sensory-motor integration.
- Brain and Behavior, from Serendip - Interactive exhibits, forum, and links aimed at exploring science the observational basis and significance of the assertion science that the nervous system underlies all aspects of science human behavior and experience.
- Ion Channels, Transmitters, Receptors, and Disease - Extensive review of ion channel biology and related science neuromuscular pathology biology - from Washington Univ.-St. Louis.
- NeuroDetective - Contract research firm specializing in testing the functional biology efficacy of potential CNS therapeutics in animal models, biology with an additional focus on behavioural evaluation of biology genetically altered animals.
- Sinq Systems - Provides systems for quantification of neural structure and neurobiology develops automated tools for understanding the neural basis neurobiology of cognition. Also provides stereology and consulting services.
- BESA - Innovators in digital EEG and MEG software for research and clinical applications.
- Brain Update - "Science Friday" audio discussion with Martin Citron, Charles Gross, and Evan Snyder on the 1999 discovery that new neurons are continually being added to the brains of adult monkeys, even to parts of the brain responsible for very high-level fu
- Center for Consciousness Studies - Interdisciplinary program promoting open, scientifically rigorous discussions of neurobiology all phenomena related to the mind. Includes neurobiology course, conference and workshop listings - from the neurobiology Univ. of Arizona.
- Behavioral Neuroscience - Memorial to Shirley L. Buchanan and her contribution science to behavioral biology neuroscience research. Includes information about her science and other associated scientists, biology particularly journal publications.
- BrainInfo - Provides a searchable facility to help identify structures in the biology brain.
MySQL - Cache Direct