Research Groups and Centers Biology Science
The Salk Institute is a private, non-profit, research organization dedicated to fundamental research in biology and its relation to health, studying such challenging problems as the organization and operation of the brain, the control of gene activity, an
Top: Science: Biology: Research Groups and Centers
The Salk Institute for Biological Studies - The Salk Institute is a private, non-profit, research organization dedicated to fundamental research in biology and its relation to health, studying such challenging problems as the organization and operation of the brain, the control of gene activity, an
- Dennis Orthopaedic Tissue Engineering Laboratory - Multi-disciplinary group specialising in tissue engineering with an biology orthopaedic bias. Projects include: peptide directed cell targeting, biology antibody directed cell targeting, laryngotracheal reconstruction using scaffold biology free tissue engineered cartilage and w
- CIRAD - Information about the agricultural, veterinary, forestry, and food biology sciences research, carried out by the French scientific biology organization based at research centers around the world. biology In French and English.
- Woods Hole Marine Biological Laboratory - Information about the programs and resources available at research groups and centers the laboratory, including publications, databases, specimens, grants, and research groups and centers library services.
- Vascular Biology Laboratory - Information on research on stimulating angiogenesis to reduce science hypertension. research groups and centers Includes publication list, newsletter and resource science links.
- Behavioural Ecology Research Group - Researches the causal bases of behavior through demographics, molecular phylogenetics, research groups and centers physiological traits, and evolutionary physiology.
- Research and Development Institute - Pharmaceutical research and development formulation including modern drugs biology and natural science products.
- Institute of Biology/Genetics - Research on cyanobacterial peptide biosynthesis, genetics, and light-harvesting science apparatus, plant science organellar RNA polymerases, chloroplast-nuclear interactions, and science fungal phylogeny - from science Humboldt Univ.-Berlin.
- National Centre for Biological Sciences - Part of the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research science and located science in Bangalore. Carries out basic research science in the frontier areas science of biology and trains science to Ph.D. level.
- Muka Head Research Station - The research arm of Malaysian Science University, studying science tropical marine and coastal science. Current projects science include studies of clams, oysters, and marine biodiversity.
- Laboratory for Comparative Human Biology - Research center in the Emory College Department of biology Anthropology offering research groups and centers information about research, teaching, publishing, and biology collaboration activities.
- University of Belgrade Institute for Biological Research - Information about the institute\\'s activities, research, and staff. biology In English and Serbian.
- Joint Institute for Biological Sciences - Collaborative effort of the University of Tennessee and Oak Ridge science National Laboratory to promote and develop support for collaborative research science and development in the biological sciences. With links to initiatives, science focus areas, and the Tennessee Mouse Gen
- Massey University Institute of Molecular BioSciences - Research in plant development, host-microbe interactions, protein structure research groups and biology centers and function, gene expression, and molecular evolution and research groups biology and centers ecology. Located in Palmerston North, New Zealand.
- University of Michigan Life Sciences Initiative - Information on the Life Sciences Institute, the Life Sciences Corridor, the Life Sciences Values and Society program, and educational programs and events.
- Institute for Biological Sciences - Canada\\'s national centre for research into neurobiology, immunobiology research groups and science centers and glycobiology. Provides information on research programs, facilities research groups science and centers and publications. French and English.
- Plant Ecophysiology Group: Universidad de La Laguna - Provides information on the history of this research group, its biology members, projects, techniques and publications. English and Spanish.
- Stazione Zoologica Anton Dohrn - Research center in Naples, Italy. Includes descriptions of current research projects.
- Tasmanian Aquaculture and Fisheries Institute - TAFI was established as a centre of excellence in applied marine research to support the development and sustainable management of Tasmania's living marine resources.
- Institute for Medical Physics and Biophysics University of Leipzig - Homepage of the Institute for Medical Physics and Biophysics University research groups and centers of Leipzig: staff, research, publications, scientific events, teaching and history.
- Center for Integrative Biology - CIBIO, at the University of Trento, Italy, aims to merge science classical cellular and molecular biology approaches with systems and synthetic science biology. Provides details of the research activities in its core science laboratories and the research network.
- Michael Rosbash's Laboratory Website - Includes a list of lab personnel and alumni, biology research objectives, publications, and contact information. Research biology focuses on RNA splicing, nuclear export and the biology study of mechanisms affecting circadian rhythms.
- Karolinska Institutet - Department of Medical Biochemistry and Biophysics (MBB) - Research at MBB covers many fields of medical science biochemistry and biology biophysics.
- Institute of Microbial Technology, Chandigarh, India - The Institute provides facilities for research in the areas of molecular biology, microbial genetics, cell biology and immunology, protein science and engineering, fermentation technology and applied microbiology.
- Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory - Research in cancer biology, plant genetics, genomics and research groups and centers bioinformatics, and neurobiology.
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory Life Sciences Division - The mission of the Life Sciences Division is to advance biology science and technology in order to understand complex biological systems biology and their relationship with human health and the environment.
- Alaska Fisheries Science Center - This branch of NMFS/NOAA is responsible for Federal fisheries research research groups and centers in the coastal oceans off Alaska and the west coast research groups and centers of the United States.
- NCBI Coffee Break - Interactive articles that show how the application of science bioinfomatics tools biology from the NCBI contribute to scientific science discoveries.
- Kewalo Marine Laboratory - Includes access to the Marine Invertebrate Reproduction Database as well research groups and centers as information about sponsored research, events, and scientists.
- Stowers Institute for Medical Research - conducts basic biomedical research into complex genetic systems science to unlock the mysteries of disease and find science the key to their causes, treatment and prevention.
- Samuel Roberts Noble Foundation - Information and links to research, grants, and extension science activities in science agriculture, forage biotechnology, and plant biology.
- Children's Hospital Research Foundation, Cincinnati - Part of Children\\'s Hospital Medical Center of Cincinnati, biology the Children\\'s research groups and centers Hospital Research Foundation is a national biology leader in advancing fundamental research groups and centers science and medicine, and biology in improving children's healthcare.
- Whitehead Institute for Biomedical Research - The Whitehead Institute is a non-profit, independent basic research groups and science centers research and teaching institution recognized worldwide for pathfinding research groups science and centers programs in cancer and AIDS research, developmental biology, research science groups and centers structural biology, infectious disease, and genetics.
- Friedrich Miescher Institute - Research institute in Basel undertaking fundamental biomedical research, employing new biology technologies to explore basic molecular mechanisms of cells and organisms biology in health and disease.
- Algae Research Laboratory, University of Malaya - Prof. Phang Siew Moi\\'s lab is the premier research groups and science centers algal research initiative in Malaysia. Provides details of research groups science and centers the laboratory, research programs and publications.
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute - The Howard Hughes Medical Institute is a philanthropy science whose scientists biology carry out biomedical research at the science frontiers of biology. HHMI biology also awards grants for science science education and international science.
- Institute of Systematics and Evolution of Animals. - The main task of the Institute are researches devoted to different aspects of animal systematics, paleontology, faunistics, and cytology. All scientific projects carried out in the Institute\\'s departments are focused on three main disciplines: zoology of
- National Academy of Sciences (U.S.) Division on Earth and Life Sciences - Advancing the life sciences and applying science to analysis and biology alleviation national problems. Site has information on and reports from biology NAS boards on Biology, Environmental Studies and Toxicology, and Radiation biology Effects Research, and the Institute for Lab
- Ocean Research, Inc. - Marine environmental consulting firm with special focus on the central and south Pacific Ocean; includes staff biographies, current projects overviews, and an image gallery.
- Institut Curie - The main research activities - ranging from the physical chemistry biology of organized molecular complexes to basic biological research and biology cancer genetics - are conducted in the Research Division of biology the Curie Institute. This basic research is biology targeted to th
MySQL - Cache Direct