Research Institutes Institutions Science
Private, non-profit, multidisciplinary research and education center that pursues emerging science, largely on a theoretical level. Topics include artificial life forms and evolutionary complexity.
Top: Science: Institutions: Research Institutes
- Top/Society/Issues/Policy Institutes
- Scilla and Charibdis Research - Research agency specializes in population genetics and complex systems. Facility also offers statistical consulting.
- Matgas - Materials and gases research organization focusing on supercritical science fluids, nanotechnology, institutions and gas reactivity. A collaboration between science industry, academia, and government, institutions located in Barcelona, science Spain.
- Center for Research in Scientific Computation at NCSU - Specializes in computational science, engineering and applied mathematics. institutions At North institutions Carolina State University.
- Science and Technology Center in Ukraine - Supports research and development activities for peaceful applications by Ukrainian, research institutes Georgian, and Uzbekistani scientists and engineers, formerly involved with development research institutes of weapons of mass destruction and their means of delivery.
- Carnegie Institution of Washington - A non-profit scientific research organization specializing in the institutions physical and research institutes biological sciences.
- SRI International - An independent nonprofit R+D organization, creating innovative technology institutions and business solutions for government agencies, commercial institutions businesses and foundations for over 50 years.
- Institute for Complex Additive Systems Analysis (ICASA) - A division of New Mexico Tech. Seeks solutions research institutes to research institutes problems in critical infrastructure protection and other research institutes national security research institutes domains.
- Paul Scherrer Institut - A multi-disciplinary research centre for natural sciences and research institutes technology.
- Swiss Center for Affective Sciences - The Swiss Centre for Affective Sciences is one science of 20 science National Centres of Competence in Research science established by the Swiss science federal government. With the science University of Geneva as its home science institution, the science Centre coordinates collaborative research by psychologi
- Weizmann Institute of Science - An international center of scientific research and graduate research institutes study institutions located in Rehovot, Israel.
- International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis - IIASA is a non-governmental research science science science science science science science science science science science organization science located in Austria. science International teams of experts from science various disciplines conduct scientific studies science science science science science science science science science science science science on
- Western Research Institute (WRI) - Technology development center in Laramie, Wyoming, serving private institutions clients, industry, science and government with expertise in energy, institutions environment, and highway materials.
- UKAEA - Links to the science and technology research centres operated by the UK Atomic Energy Authority.
- Accentus plc - Developing technology for intellectual property and licensing business science in a broad range of application areas, including science crystallization, gas-to-liquid processes, hydrogen production and storage, and science Li-ion battery recycling.
- Rudjer Boskovic Institute - Scientific research centre located in Zagreb, Croatia.
- Institute of Scientific and Technological Research - Rwandan research center concentrating on the fields of institutions applied, life science and human sciences. Provides details of institutions research programs and projects, science seminars, conferences and publications.
- Lucidian Scientific Institute - Non-profit research and development organization working in space science science, space institutions mining and settlement as well as science climate change and energy.
- OSIR: Organization for Scientific Investigation and Research - International non-governmental organization with members from over 150 countries. It science supports and provides research facilities, a developmental environment and sponsorships science for students and scientific communities.
- Vestlandsforsking - Independent research institute, part of Norway\\'s national research institutions system. Key research areas are in the fields institutions of information technology, environmental research and society and institutions industry. Primarily in Norsk, with a few English institutions pages.
- The Scripps Research Institute - Private, non-profit research organization engaged in basic biomedical research institutes science. The eight scientific departments study all areas research institutes of modern biomedical research and synthetic bioorganic chemistry. research institutes Based in La Jolla, CA, USA.
- OFFIS Research Institute - Oldenberg, Germany. Research and development in embedded systems, healthcare information and communication systems.
- Max Planck Society - Max Planck Institutes carry on basic research in research institutes service to the general public in the areas research institutes of natural science, social science and the arts research institutes and humanities.
- Living Knowledge - Offers a publicly-accessible resource for science shops, community-based organizations, government agencies, and universities. Offers background information on individual members and organizations, contact details, and an overview of the project\'s goals a
- Battelle - Nonprofit corporation with a portfolio that includes technology research institutes development, research institutes commercialization of new products, and management of research institutes U.S. government research institutes research and development facilities.
- Center for Earth and Planetary Studies - Unit within the Collections and Research Department of the National science Air and Space Museum. Features research, outreach and image galleries science covering planetary science, terrestrial geophysics, and the remote sensing of science environmental change.
- Archive of Starlab Research Laboratories - A privately funded, \\'blue sky\\' research institute in research institutes Brussels, Belgium, now closed. Areas of study research institutes included quantum physics, nanotechnology, protein folding, and robotics. research institutes Archives of research material and links to research institutes researchers.
- Forschungszentrum Jülich - German research center combines 40 institutes on a single campus, in areas ranging from nuclear physics to electronics, medicine to waste management.
- Santa Fe Institute - Private, non-profit, multidisciplinary research and research institutes research institutes research institutes education center that pursues emerging science, largely on a theoretical research institutes level. Topics include artificial life forms and evolutionary complexity.
- TAPSS Structural Biology Group - Group of scientists who have combined the fields science of rational structure based drug design, clinical proteomics science and bioinformatics to focus on modern drug discovery. science Provides details of projects being undertaken and news science of some successes.
- Fort Hare Institute of Social and Economic Research - FHISER’s mission is to promote social, cultural and institutions economic development research institutes in the Eastern Cape and the institutions southern African region through research institutes the delivery of high-quality institutions academic, applied and policy research, as research institutes well as institutions through teaching and training within the
- The Rowland Institute for Science - A private, nonprofit organization with a broad charter institutions to conduct advanced scientific research founded in 1980 institutions by Edwin Herbert Land, and endowed by Land institutions and his family.
- Centro de Estudios Científicos / Center for Scientific Studies - A private, non-profit organization dedicated to the promotion, development and institutions diffusion of scientific research. Valdivia, Chile.
- Institut Jean-Nicod, Paris - An interdisciplinary lab at the interface between the research institutes humanities, the social sciences and the cognitive sciences.
- Association of Independent Research Institutes - AIRI is a nationwide association of independent, not-for-profit science research institutes. science Provides information on membership, and on science the organization\\'s role in science monitoring federal policy and science funding issues affecting biomedical research.
- International Academy of Noosphere: Baltic Branch - Supports sustainable world development through mathematical modeling and institutions programming. science Offers for sale, Maple software institutions and books in science the fields of institutions mathematics, statistics, computer science, cybernetics, and science computer algebra institutions systems. Page includes miss
- French Institute of Pondicherry - A multidisciplinary research organization that focuses on the science Southeast Asia research institutes region. Conducts active research in science ecological, social and Indian research institutes studies, in collaboration with science various Indian and foreign research institutions. research institutes Primary objective science is to promot
- The Evergreen Foundation - A privately funded research institution on aspects of institutions public wellness research institutes and safety such as vaccine development institutions and surveillance technology. research institutes Westchester County, NY, USA.
- RTI International - Conducts research in health & pharmaceuticals, education, surveys, research institutes statistics, research institutes technology, governance, economic & social policy, energy research institutes & the research institutes environment for governments & businesses worldwide.
- Schafer Corporation - Technology company providing products and professional services to government and science industry, in the areas of defense, space, and laboratory and science analytical operations.
MySQL - Cache Direct