Research Laboratories Academia Physics
SRI's Physics and Atmospheric Chemistry group has a worldwide reputation for its fundamental and applied research in collisional and radiative processes involving ions, atoms, and molecules.
Top: Science: Physics: Academia: Research Laboratories
- Haverford College - Nonlinear Physics lab.
- Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan: Laboratory of Theoretical Physics - Provides information on the lab, the people and physics the research into the fundamental problems of nonlinear physics phenomena in Bose-Einstein condensates, nonlinear optics and condensed physics matter physics.
- MIT Kavli Institute for Astrophysics and Space Research - Research areas include astrophysics, cosmology and space technology. academia Includes physics information about people, publications, news and academia events.
- SISSA-ISAS: Condensed Matter Sector - Research institute at the International School for Advanced academia Studies in Italy. Research is focused on understanding academia the physical properties of real material systems by academia microscopical calculations.
- Institute of Physics, Academy of Sciences, Czech Republic - Details about the institute, including news, research, group research laboratories structure, resources, services, and a people search function.
- Institute of Applied Physics, Friedrich-Schiller University - University institute with research interests on the areas physics of fiber academia lasers and amplifiers, ultra-short pulse lasers, physics integrated optics and micro academia structuring (clean room facilities).
- Prober Lab, Department of Applied Physics, Yale University - Experimental research in mesoscopic phenomena, micro- and nanofabrication, research laboratories and physics the physics of ultra-sensitive superconducting detectors.
- Institute of Theoretical Physics and Astronomy - Vilnius, Lithuania. Staff, projects, publications.
- University of Alberta: Theoretical Physics Institute - Includes a staff list and a brief description of work done in the Department of Physics.
- Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory (APL) - APL is a not-for-profit research and development organization academia dedicated to research laboratories solving a wide range of complex academia problems that present critical research laboratories challenges to the nation.
- Weizmann Institute of Science: Faculty of Physics - Located in Rehovot, Israel. Includes lists of staff members and information on the research groups, as well as information on graduate-level courses that are offered.
- Physics and Atmospheric Chemistry at SRI - SRI\\'s Physics and Atmospheric Chemistry group has a academia worldwide reputation research laboratories for its fundamental and applied research academia in collisional and radiative research laboratories processes involving ions, atoms, academia and molecules.
- Group of Theoretical Nuclear Physics of the IReS - Research group of the IReS, located in Strasbourg academia (France). research laboratories Mainly devoted to developing new and academia innovative theoretical approaches in research laboratories nuclear physics. Description academia of research, members, personal pages, and research laboratories related links.
- Cornell University - Laboratory of Atomic and Solid State Physics, Complex academia Matter Physics academia Group.
- Clusters and Nanosystems at EPFL - Research on clusters and nanosystems has the general physics aim of academia understanding the properties of matter at physics small sizes (typically less academia than 1000 atoms) and physics its interaction with surfaces. Novel methods academia are developed physics to produce and characterize clusters and nano
- The Institute of Nuclear Physics: Department of Hadron Structure - This department is currently involved in the ZEUS physics Experiment at academia DESY Laboratory in Hamburg, and the physics ALICE Experiment at CERN.
- Institute for Data Evaluation and Analysis - A private academic institute for data compilation and research laboratories modeling in the fields of atomic and radiation research laboratories physics.
- Ioffe Physico-Technical Institute - The Ioffe Institute is one of Russia\\'s largest institutions for physics research in physics and technology with a wide physics variety of operating projects. It was founded in 1918 and physics run for several decades by Abram F. Ioffe
MySQL - Cache Direct