Research Centers Particle Physics
European Laboratory for Particle Physics. Includes an introduction of the laboratory, information on experiments being conducted, publication archives, photos and press releases.
Top: Science: Physics: Particle: Research Centers
- Fast Neutron Research Facility - RBS research using fast neutrons, materials modification with particle ions, free electron laser, and materials modification research. particle Located in Thailand.
- LANL - Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Cyclotron Research Centre at Louvain-la-Neuve - Research includes particle accelerators, ion sources and their physics applications. Also physics produce accelerated stable and radioactive ion physics beams. Features staff and physics facilities, projects, and running physics experiments.
- LBNL - Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- Legnaro National Laboratories - LNL in Italy.
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory (Fermilab) - A proton-antiproton collider in Batavia, Illinois.
- GridPP - A Grid for UK Particle Physics - a particle collaboration of Particle Physicists and Computing Scientists from particle the UK and CERN. News, projects, people, particle mailing lists, meetings, documents, links.
- CERN Summer Student Programs - Pages for each year starting with 1994.
- INFN - Italian National Institute for Research in Nuclear and Subnuclear Physics.
- Gran Sasso National Laboratory - Large underground laboratory for particle physics and nuclear research centers astrophysics.
- CESR/CLEO/LNS - The CESR e+e- storage ring, CLEO experiment, superconducting particle RF group and particle theory group at particle LNS, Cornell University.
- BNL - Brookhaven National Laboratory
- GSI - Heavy ion research center in Darmstadt, Germany.
- Particle Accelerators Around the World - Accelerators and labs, listed by location and particle particle type.
- IPNS - Intense Pulsed Neutron Source at Argonne National Laboratory.
- NIKHEF - The National Institute for Nuclear Physics and High Energy Physics research centers in Amsterdam.
- KEK - High Energy Accelerator Research Organization, Tsukuba, Ibaraki Prefecture, Japan.
- Particle Beam Physics Laboratory - UCLA - Features experiments, collaborations and facilities, recent results and particle publications, conferences, particle workshops and meetings .
- DUSEL - Deep Underground Science and Engineering Laboratory at Homestake.
- CERN - European Laboratory for Particle Physics. Includes an introduction of the laboratory, information on experiments being conducted, publication archives, photos and press releases.
- SLAC - Stanford Linear Accelerator Center.
- JINR - Joint Institute for Nuclear Research in Dubna, Russia.
- TRIUMF - Canada\\'s National Laboratory for Particle and Nuclear Physics physics Owned and operated as a joint venture by a physics consortium of Canadian universities via a contribution through the National physics Research Council Canada.
- Deutsches Elektronen-Synchrotron (DESY) - Basic research in high-energy and particle physics as physics well as in the production and application of physics synchrotron radiation.
- Jefferson Lab - Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility, in Virginia.
MySQL - Cache Direct