Research Groups Particle Physics
The CPT researches many aspects of Particle Physics from phenomenology to string theory. The site gives an account of these activities, and details of current members of staff.
Top: Science: Physics: Particle: Research Groups
HEP Institutions on the Web - Index by country; from SPIRES. It gives the full address and phone/fax/url of the institution in addition to links to papers in HEP and people in HEPNAMES.
- HEP Virtual Phonebook - Alphabetical index of institutions; from HEPIC.
- Shandong University - HEPG - High Energy Physics Group at Shandong University in physics Jinan, China. physics Participates in many HEP experiments, including physics accelerator and non-accelerator experiments.
- University of London, University College - HEP - An explanation of the role this group plays with the ATLAS, CDF, Future Linear Collider, MINOS, OPAL and ZEUS experiments. The site also lists details of seminars, publications, conferences, and research studentships.
- Coordinated Theoretical-Experimental Project on QCD - (CTEQ) - CTEQ is a multi-institutional collaboration researching high-energy physics physics centered on Quantum Chromodynamics (QCD).
- Institute for Particle Physics Phenomenology - Based at the university of durham in the physics united kingdom, the group aims to increase understanding physics of Particle Physics Phenomenology.
- University of Utah - High Energy Theory Group (HET) - Specializes in research in quantum chromodynamics, condensed matter, research groups non-commutative physics geometry, particle physics and string theory. research groups Includes physics list of members, event schedules, eprints, research groups and related resources.
- University of London, Queen Mary College - HEP Research Group - A list of group members, and information on research groups the experiments the group is a part of.
- High Energy Physics Web Sites - Index from The World-Wide Web Virtual Library at particle CERN, mostly institutional home pages.
- University of Edinburgh - Particle Physics Experiments Group - This group participates in the ATLAS, BaBar, LHCb and NA48 research groups experiments. Contact and seminar details are available.
- Institute of High Energy Physics (IHEP) - Beijing - News and details of current research and facilities.
- Boston University: Experimental Particle Physics and Astrophysics - Brief details of the department\\'s work with the physics D0, g-2 research groups and MACRO experiments, and its work physics designing detector components.
- University of Cambridge - Cavendish Laboratory - High Energy Physics - An overview of current experimental and theoretical research particle at the research groups laboratory.
- Institut de Fisica d'Altes Energies (IFAE-Barcelona) - High Energy Physics Institute with research groups in research groups experimental and theoretical particle physics. IFAE participates in research groups several international projects in accelerator-based particle physics and research groups particle astrophysics.
- University of Hawaii Department of Physics - Information about the experiments on which the groups research groups are research groups currently working.
- University of Manchester - HEP - This group are active with the ATLAS, BaBar, physics D0, H1 particle and OPAL experiments, and contribute to physics the Grid working group. particle Includes contact and physics seminar details.
- Southampton High Energy Physics (SHEP) - Describes the groups varied research. A list of particle contact details for all group members is also particle present.
- University of Washington Particle Astrophysics Group - The group concentrate on research into gamma ray research groups and neutrino astrophysics, and nuclear emulsion physics.
- University of Durham - Centre for Particle Theory (CPT) - The CPT researches many aspects of Particle Physics from phenomenology to string theory. The site gives an account of these activities, and details of current members of staff.
- Workgroup of Prof. Dr. H. Schmieden - Based at the Physics Institute of the University physics of Bonn. The group primarily work on exclusive physics polarization experiments concerning the structure of the nucleon.
- Argonne National Laboratory - Conducts research in areas of both theoretical and particle experimental particle physics physics. The laboratory also works on particle the ATLAS, CDF, MINOS, physics Soudan 2 and ZEUS particle experiments.
- The ATHENA Experiment - A worldwide collaboration at CERN to produce antimatter particle hydrogen. Includes overview of the experiment and a particle variety of references and data.
- University of London, Royal Holloway - HEP Research Group - This group works with the ALEPH, ATLAS, BaBar research groups and physics Future Linear Collider projects. Free HEP data research groups sheets are physics available for schools.
- AHEP Group - The research of the Astroparticle and High Energy research groups Physics particle Group covers theoretical, phenomenological and observational aspects research groups of Astroparticle particle and High Energy Physics.
- University of California Irvine - HEP - Details of the research currently being carried out particle on a wide range of experiments.
- Birmingham University - Elementary Particle Physics Group - The group works with the ALICE, ATLAS, BaBar, H1, NA57 physics and OPAL. Details of this work and the researchers are physics available.
- University of Princeton - Atomic Physics Group - Tests of fundamental symmetries (CP and CPT), precision physics measurements and research groups atomic physics. Includes links to recent physics publications by the group.
MySQL - Cache Direct