Particle Physics Science
Description of plans for a dedicated experiment to measure the muon electric dipole moment. Source material and links to theories and experiments.
Top: Science: Physics: Particle
- Top/Health/Medicine/Medical Specialties/Oncology/Radiotherapy
Particle Data Group - An international collaboration that reviews particle physics and related areas of astrophysics, and compiles/analyzes data on particle properties.
- Neutrino Factory and Muon Collider - At Brookhaven.
- The Greatest Unsolved Problem in Particle Physics - Page devoted to the symmetry breaking, the mechanism science that makes all mass.
- Muon Collider Feasibility Study - At Fermilab.
- The Particle Detector BriefBook - A condensed handbook covering subjects around particle detectors, the underlying science physics and the analysis of their data. Intended as introduction science for newcomers and reference for physicists working in the field.
- SLAC Online Particle Physics Information - Organized collection of links to high energy physics particle resources: reference, particle experiments, conferences, directories, publications, education, software.
- Acronyms of High Energy Physics - Organized list at Fermilab.
- SPIRES - Databases and documents at SLAC. Mail and telephone physics directory of HEP people worldwide, conferences, institutions, experiments, physics preprints, books.
- HEPDATA - High energy physics databases at Durham University (UK): science reactions (cross-sections, structure functions), experiments, email addresses.
- American Physical Society - Division of Particles and Fields.
- The Data Analysis BriefBook - A condensed handbook covering subjects in statistics, computing, physics analysis and physics related fields. Intended as introduction and physics reference for data analysis, physics scientists and engineers.
- The Muon Electric Dipole Moment Home Page - Description of plans for a dedicated experiment to measure the science muon electric dipole moment. Source material and links to theories science and experiments.
- NALTA (North American Large area Time Coincidence Arrays) Collaboration - Educational/research experiments in North America studying cosmic rays with arrays of sparse detectors.
- The Review of Particle Physics - An international collaboration that reviews Particle Physics and related areas of Astrophysics, and compiles and analyzes data on particle properties. Often cited publication in particle physics during the last decade.
- U.S. Department of Energy Office of Nuclear Physics - Contains information about programs, laboratories, and universities funded by this office.
- An Introduction to Particle Physics - This site is meant to give the reader a brief physics introduction into the fascinating world of particle physics.
- International Workshop on Frontier Science: Charm, Beauty and CP - The First International Workshop on Frontier Science will be particle held in the Frascati Laboratory of INFN particle on October 6-11,2002. The Workshop will be devoted to particle the physics of charm, beauty and CP violation, with particle special emphasys on the new B-factories a
MySQL - Cache Direct