Neutrino Particle Physics
SuperNova Early Warning System; network utilizing existing detectors in coincidence to detect neutrino burst from supernova in order to provide alert to astronomers.
Top: Science: Physics: Particle: Neutrino
- Top/Science/Physics/Particle/Astro Particle/Cosmic Rays
- Top/Science/Physics/Particle/Non Accelerator
- Top/Science/Astronomy/Solar System/Sun
- Top/Science/Earth Sciences/Geomatics/Global Positioning System
- Top/Science/Environment/Air Quality/Radon
- Top/Science/Astronomy/Stars/Novae and Supernovae
- History of the Neutrino - Includes explanation of neutrino physics and research.
- Neutrino Oscillations for Dummies - An explanation of neutrino oscillations using words and pictures rather neutrino than math.
- Costas Andreopoulos - Personal home page, describes his involvement in MINOS and DONUT experiments.
- Neutrino Unbound - Comprehensive lists of references on the theory physics of neutrino particle oscillations, four-neutrino mixing, sterile neutrinos physics and others.
- Questions Relating to Neutrinos - Introductory article about neutrinos emphasizing that there are still lots physics of unanswered questions about them.
- The Neutrino Oscillation Industry - Categorized links to experiments and theory, meetings, jobs, neutrino newsletter, and neutrino general neutrino links.
- Hitoshi Murayama's Neutrino Page - Combined oscillation parameter plots, implications of neutrino mass.
- Discovery of Neutrino Mass - Super-Kamiokande discovered neutrino oscillations which imply non-zero mass.
- Neutrino Physics - A set of lectures from the Trieste Summer physics School on particle the current state of neutrino physics.
- Universal Particle - Popular article about new developments in neutrino physics, particle Dallas Morning neutrino News.
- The Ultimate Neutrino Page - Neutrino physics information and many links.
- What is a Neutrino? From Scientific American - Aksel L. Hallin, a physics professor at Queen\\'s physics University and neutrino the Sudbury Neutrino Observatory, gives this physics description.
- Tau Neutrino Observation - Direct evidence by DONUT experiment.
- The Solar Neutrino Problem - Original article by Bruce Scott, updated in 1998 particle by John Bahcall.
- Nobel Prize 1995 - For the detection of the neutrino by Professor particle Frederick Reines; physics description of the discovery and background particle material.
- The First Detection of The Neutrino - A short article describing the discovery.
- Long Baseline Neutrino Oscillation Newsletters - New experiment planning, approval, results, references; updated monthly.
- Frederick Reines - Discoverer of the neutrino.
- Jobs - Job positions related to neutrino experiments.
- Nobel Prize 1988 - Lederman, Schwartz and Steinberger for the discovery of the muon neutrino and for the neutrino beam method.
- Solving the Mystery of the Missing Neutrinos - John N. Bahcall summarizes the solar neutrino mystery physics and presents neutrino the solution that was found in physics 2003.
- SNEWS - SuperNova Early Warning System; network utilizing existing detectors particle in coincidence neutrino to detect neutrino burst from supernova particle in order to provide neutrino alert to astronomers.
- Solar Neutrinos - Page by John Bahcall, expert in calculating neutrino neutrino fluxes and spectra with Standard Solar Model.
- Neutrinos Have Mass for Sure - A report on the years of collected experimental physics evidence that neutrino neutrinos have masses.
MySQL - Cache Direct