Cosmic Rays Astro Particle Particle Physics
Schematics and diagrams for the Geiger-Mueller detectors and electronics. Information on cosmic rays, variations and other forms of detection such as scintillation.
Top: Science: Physics: Particle: Astro Particle: Cosmic Rays
- High Resolution Fly's Eye Experiment (HiRes) - Large air fluorescence cosmic ray detector.
- WIZARD Experiments - Space-borne experiments like PAMELA, SilEye, NINA and balloons. cosmic rays Downloadable cosmic rays results, articles and pictures.
- ICRC 1995 - 24th International Cosmic Ray Conference in Rome, Italy, August 28 cosmic rays - September 8, 1995.
- Pierre Auger Cosmic Ray Observatory - Aims to observe the highest-energy cosmic rays.
- Homebrew Cosmic Ray Muon Detector - Schematics and diagrams for the Geiger-Mueller detectors and astro particle electronics. astro particle Information on cosmic rays, variations and other astro particle forms of astro particle detection such as scintillation.
- STACEE - Solar Tower Atmospheric Cherenkov Effect Experiment.
- ICRR - Institute for Cosmic Ray Research, University of Tokyo.
- Athens Neutron Monitor - Observing cosmic ray neutrons. Background information, explanation of astro particle worldwide monitor network, detector description, publications, links.
- CHICOS - California HIgh school Cosmic ray ObServatory - An active research array for the detection of ultra-high energy cosmic rays. The events CHICOS is designed to observe are single subatomic particles slamming into the Earth\\'s atmosphere with the energy of a brick falling from a rooftop. It is a coll
MySQL - Cache Direct