Experiments Particle Physics
Fisica Nucleare a Dafne; an experiment whose main focus is the study of Lambda-hypernuclei levels and lifetimes, and their non-mesonic decays.
Top: Science: Physics: Particle: Experiments
- Muon to Electron COnversion experiment (MECO) - Experiment at BNL to test muon and electron number violation experiments by searching for muons converting to electrons in the field experiments of a nucleus.
- Belle - Experiment at KEK, investigates CP violation in the experiments B meson system.
- H1 - Experiment at HERA collider at DESY.
- CDF - The Collider Detector at Fermilab at Tevatron proton particle accelerator.
- SPIRES Experiments - Search database of HEP experiments using various criteria: particle participant, title, particle affiliation, number, particle, accelerator, detector, date.
- ZEUS - Experiment at HERA collider at DESY.
- OPAL - Experiment at LEP collider at CERN.
- D-Zero Experiment - Research on the fundamental nature of matter, focusing physics on precise experiments studies of interactions of protons and physics antiprotons at the highest experiments available energies. Located physics at Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory\'s Tevratron experiments Collider.
- PiBeta - Pion-Beta Decay Experiment at the Paul Scherrer Institute, particle Switzerland.
- CPLEAR - Experiment studying CP violation in neutral kaon system, physics at CERN.
- Current experiments in particle physics - List of experiments, organized by site.
- HERMES Experiment - The HERMES experiment on the HERA accelerator at DESY investigates physics the quark-gluon structure of matter.
- CLEO - Collaboration studying production and decay of heavy quarks physics and leptons produced in the Cornell Electron Storage physics Ring (CESR) at Laboratory of Nuclear Studies (LNS).
- DELPHI - Experiment at LEP collider at CERN.
- BaBar - Experiment at B factory facility at SLAC.
- FINUDA - Fisica Nucleare a Dafne; an experiment whose main physics focus is the study of Lambda-hypernuclei levels physics and lifetimes, and their non-mesonic decays.
- Driving Resolution to Noise Limit in Gamma Detectors - Article on adjusting detector circuits to improve performance.
- ATLAS - Lund University group.
MySQL - Cache Direct