Nuclear Physics Science
Resources on nuclear science and technology: nuclear engineering, nuclear medicine, nuclear energy, nuclear physics, nuclear power, food irradiation, and nuclear news.
Top: Science: Physics: Nuclear
- Top/Science/Physics/Quantum Mechanics
- University of Birmingham - Research Groups in Nuclear Physics - Includes information about postgraduate admissions, lists of staff, publications and nuclear seminars, and brief introductions to the research that is undertaken.
- Canadian Penning Trap - Precision atomic mass measurements on stable and exotic science nuclei using physics the Canadian Penning Trap Mass Spectrometer science (CPTMS) situated ar Argonne physics National Laboratory, IL, USA.
- Nuclear Science and Technology - Presents information on nuclear science and technology and physics how our nuclear everyday lives are influenced through it.
- National Nuclear Data Center - The most comprehensive and complete nuclear data resource on the nuclear Web. In 2004 NNDC Web site had 560K database retrievals nuclear and users from more than 11000 organizations.
- Lasers Split the Atom - The reactions that lead to nuclear power or an atomic blast.
- American Nuclear Society - Resources on nuclear science and technology: nuclear engineering, physics nuclear medicine, physics nuclear energy, nuclear physics, nuclear power, physics food irradiation, and nuclear physics news.
- INIS - Web directory to nuclear information by the International physics Atomic Energy science Agency (IAEA).
- CdTe and CdZnTe Crystal Growth and Production of Gamma Detectors - Semiconductor gamma radiation detectors prepared from Bridgman growth crystals.
- Nuclear Data Project (NDP) - Devoted to the collection and evaluation of nuclear structure and science astrophysics data. The work includes dissemination of compilations, evaluations, and science codes via internet- and www-based information services, as well as science publication in journals.
- Nuclear physics - A description of nuclear physics and its applications.
- International Energy Prize "Global Energy" - A new scientific award for outstanding theoretical, experimental physics and applied science research, development, inventions and discoveries in physics the field of energy science development and power generation.
- ABCs of Nuclear Science - A very detailed introduction to nuclear science.
- Websource for Electron Energy Loss Spectra - A database of electron energy loss spectra of nuclear interest to physics academic and industrial researchers. The spectra nuclear can be used to physics identify compositions and bonding nuclear states of materials.
- ORNL High Flux Isotope Reactor Facility - One of the world\\'s most powerful research reactors. Produces transuranium isotopes for research, industrial, and medical applications and is used in neutron-scattering experiments to reveal the structure and dynamics of materials, including metals and pol
- The World of Nuclear Science - An interactive educational resource about nuclear science.
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory - Basic research in nuclear and atomic physics.
- Isotope Explorer - Nuclear data software.
- NSREC - Nuclear and Space Radiation Effects Conference.
- Brookhaven Nuclear Wallet Cards - Selected properties of all known nuclides and their known isomeric nuclear states.
- Nuclear Physics - Provides an introduction to atoms, radioactivity and the structure of a nuclear bomb.
MySQL - Cache Direct