Facilities Nuclear Physics
European Laboratory for Particle Physics. Includes an introduction of the laboratory, information on experiments being conducted, publication archives, photos and press releases.
Top: Science: Physics: Nuclear: Facilities
- Spallation Neutron Source - The Spallation Neutron Source (SNS) will provide the most intense physics pulsed neutron beams in the world for scientific research and physics industrial development.
- Gesellschaft für Schwerionenforschung mbH, Darmstadt, Germany - GSI is a heavy ion research center. The laboratory performs facilities basic and applied research in physics and related natural science facilities disciplines using a heavy ion accelerator facility.
- CERN - European Laboratory for Particle Physics. Includes an physics introduction of the laboratory, information on experiments being physics conducted, publication archives, photos and press releases.
- Holifield Radioactive Ion Beam Facility - Devoted to low-energy nuclear structure and astrophysics research. facilities Radioactive physics ions are produced by the K=105 facilities Oak Ridge Isochronous Cyclotron physics (ORIC). The radioactive facilities elements are injected into the 25 physics MV Tandem facilities Accelerator producing beams of 0.1-10 MeV p
- Neutron Sciences - Oak Ridge National Laboratory - Today at ORNL neutron research is conducted at nuclear the Oak Ridge Linear Accelerator and at the nuclear High Flux Isotope Reactor. Future research will be nuclear supported by the Spallation Neutron Source and by nuclear the Joint Institute for Neutron Sciences
- United States Geological Survey TRIGA Nuclear Reactor - A research reactor for the USGS. Assists physics in elemental nuclear composition determination of rock samples by physics neutron activation analysis.
- Joint Institute for Nuclear Astrophysics - Physics Frontiers Center provides data and opportunities for facilities research and nuclear education at the interface or nuclear facilities physics and astrophysics
- Kernfysisch Versneller Instituut (KVI) - Nuclear physics institute in Groningen, Netherlands, has AGOR cyclotron.
- DOE's Office of High Energy and Nuclear Physics - Administers a $1 billion/year research program in the facilities U.S. Most physics high energy and nuclear physics research facilities is conducted using accelerators physics which produce beams of facilities subatomic particles (e.g., protons and electrons) physics or nuclei facilities moving essentially at the speed of
- National Superconducting Cyclotron Laboratory - National user facility located at Michigan State University, physics operating two coupled cyclotrons for basic research in physics nuclear science as well as accelerator and instrumentation physics research and development.
- Wright Nuclear Structure Laboratory, Yale University - DOE-funded accelerator laboratory for Nuclear Physics research.
- Argonne National Laboratory (ANL) - Conducts research in four broad categories: basic science, physics scientific facilities, energy resources, and environmental management, with physics programs ranging from studies of the atomic nucleus physics to global climate change research.
- Oak Ridge Electron Linear Accelerator Pulsed Neutron Source - The ORELA is a powerful electron accelerator-based neutron source located nuclear in the Physics Division of Oak Ridge National Laboratory.
- KFKI Research Institute for Particle and Nuclear Physics - A division of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences. physics Information nuclear on organisation, activities, publications, prizes and physics conferences.
MySQL - Cache Direct