Laboratories Research Plasma Physics
Conducts a broad experimental and theoretical program in basic and applied research in plasma physics, laboratory discharge and space plasmas, intense electron and ion beams and photon sources, atomic physics, pulsed power sources, laser physics, advanced
Top: Science: Physics: Plasma: Research: Laboratories
- Laboratory for Plasma Physics - Laboratory is the part of the integrated European thermonuclear fusion laboratories research program. ERM/KMS Royal Military Academy, Belgium.
- University of Texas at Dallas Plasma Applications Laboratory - Research of plasmas used in semiconductor processing. University of Texas at Dallas, USA.
- Redmond Plasma Physics Laboratory - University of Washington facility with a field reversed configuration (FRC) laboratories experiment.
- Los Alamos Neutron Science Center - LANSCE is a pulsed spallation neutron source facility that includes the Neutron Scattering Center, the Weapons Neutron Research facility, the world\\'s most powerful proton linear accelerator, and the proton storage ring. Los Alamos, USA.
- Electric Propulsion and Plasma Dynamics Laboratory - Research in electric propulsion, plasma thrusters and fundamental problems in research plasma physics. Princeton University.
- National Centre for Plasma Research Laboratory - Multidisciplinary centre undertaking fundamental and applied plasma-related research for the plasma benefit of both industry and society. Provides details of projects plasma and information on news and events.
- Los Alamos National Laboratory - MFE Experiments - Magnetic fusion experimental team in the P-24 Plasma research Physics Group research at Los Alamos. Details of collaborations research with experiments at other research facilities.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology - Department of Physics, the host of the Alcator C-Mod tokamak experiment.
- Culham Science Center - Research into Fusion Power. The EURATOM/UKAEA Fusion Association plasma works at laboratories the Culham Science Centre, in Oxfordshire, plasma UK, towards the realisation laboratories of Fusion Power.
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute Plasma Dynamics Laboratory - Facility devoted to research in plasma engineering and electromagnetics. Troy, research New York.
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory - National security laboratory aiming to ensure the safety, security, and reliability of the U.S. nuclear deterrent, reduce threats to national and global security, enhance energy and environmental security and strengthen the nation’s economic competitive
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory Fusion Energy Division - The ORNL Fusion Energy Division conducts research in plasma plasma theory, technology and experimental collaborations.
- High Energy Density Physics Division at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory - High-energy-density physics and astrophysics research at the Lawrence plasma Livermore National plasma Laboratory.
- Electron Beam Ion Trap Facility at NIST - The electron beam ion trap (EBIT) facility at NIST uses plasma a tightly focused and energy-tunable electron beam to create, trap, plasma and probe highly charged ions.
- Large Plasma Device (LAPD) Laboratory - UCLA facility conducting basic plasma physics research on the behavior laboratories of naturally occurring plasmas, such as the auroral ionosphere, the laboratories magnetosphere, the solar wind, the solar corona, and the interstellar laboratories medium.
- Columbia University Plasma Physics Lab - Experimental plasma physics facility, with HBT-EP tokamak, Columbia laboratories Non-Neutral Torus plasma (CNT), Collisionless Terrella Experiment (CTX) and laboratories Columbia Linear Machine (CLM). plasma New York.
- Plasma Engineering Laboratory at Northeastern University - The Plasma Engineering Lab focuses on the design laboratories and characterization of low-temperature plasmas and microplasmas for laboratories industrial processes and sensors.
- Complex Plasma Laboratory - Research on complex plasma (dusty plasma, colloidal plasma, plasma crystal) at the University of Sydney.
- University of Bari - Plasma Laboratory - Fundamental and applied research focused on plasma science laboratories and materials. Bari, Italy.
- Intense Energy Beam Laboratory, University of Michigan - Investigates the fundamental physics and technology of interactions between beams laboratories of electrons, ions, plasma, microwaves, laser light and radio frequency laboratories radiation with plasmas, materials, structures, and biological cells.
- Laboratory of Plasma Accelerator Physics - Belarus Academy of Science - Research of quasi-stationary high current accelerators (plasma plasma guns) and plasma the corersponding flows and material interaction.
- Laboratory of Ecole Polytechnique - Studying instabilities, transport and turbulence in tokamaks, low pressure research discharges and high energy density plasmas.
- Alfvén Laboratory - Researching electromagnetic theory and applications, including fusion, space and basic laboratories plasma physics experiments. Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden.
- Los Alamos National Laboratory - Operated by the University of California for the plasma US Department of Energy.
- MIT Plasma Science and Fusion Center - One of the leading university research laboratories in laboratories the physics and engineering aspects of magnetic confinement laboratories fusion and home of the Alcator C-Mod tokamak, laboratories Levitated Dipole Experiment and other plasma and fusion laboratories related research projects.
- Focuslab - Plasma Focus Laboratory - Plasma Focus Laboratory of the Institute for Plasma plasma Physics, School research of Exact and Natural Sciences, Buenos plasma Aires University, Argentine.
- Institute for Plasma Research Radio Frequency Group, - Plasma research on non-inductive heating using RF for ICRH, ECRH, research and LHCD. Based in Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India.
- Imperial College Plasma Physics Group - University group in plasma physics research engaged both experimentally and theoretically in a number of programmes including fundamental plasma physics, acceleration of particles using plasma waves and thermonuclear fusion. London, UK.
- Weizmann Institute of Science, Plasma Laboratory - Research focused on plasma applications and technology. Israel.
- Naval Research Laboratory, Plasma Physics Division - Conducts a broad experimental and theoretical program in basic and applied research in plasma physics, laboratory discharge and space plasmas, intense electron and ion beams and photon sources, atomic physics, pulsed power sources, laser physics, advanced
- Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory - United States Department of Energy facility devoted to research plasma physics laboratories and controlled nuclear fusion research.
- University of Malaya Plasma Physics Laboratory - Laboratory devoted to general plasma research.
- Auburn University Plasma Physics - Plasma physics home page at Auburn University with links to Space Plasma Laboratory, Fusion Research laboratory, and Plasma Sciences Laboratory.
- Australian National University Plasma Research Laboratory - Australian National University facility studying magnetic confinement in plasma toroidal systems and open systems with applications to plasma space phenomena and advanced plasma processing.
MySQL - Cache Direct