Geophysics Earth Sciences
A detailed non-mathematical introduction to the research on the Earth's magnetic environment in space and its history. Contains master directory of many related text files.
Top: Science: Earth Sciences: Geophysics
- Top/Science/Earth Sciences/Geomatics/Remote Sensing
- Top/Science/Math/Applications/Mathematical Geosciences
- Top/Science/Earth Sciences/Geology/Petroleum
- Top/Science/Astronomy/Solar System/Sun/Sun-Earth Interaction
- Magnetotellurics Basics - Magnetotellurics (MT) is a geophysical method to study the distribution geophysics of electrical conductivity in the earth. Article includes examples of geophysics recordings and resistivity ranges of standard rock types.
- USGS Office of Ground Water, Branch of Geophysics - Technical support, guidance, and applied research that fosters earth sciences the science appropriate use of surface and borehole geophysical earth sciences methods for science USGS interdisciplinary earth science investigations and earth sciences the development of science geophysical characterization and monitoring earth sciences meth
- The Great Magnet, the Earth - Historical review of geomagnetism, from the discovery of the compass earth sciences to plate tectonics and space observations. Also has instructions for earth sciences teachers, glossary, and FAQ.
- GSC National Geomagnetism Program - Contains resources of the Geological Survey of Canada on the earth sciences ever-changing magnetic field. Includes a magnetic declination calculator and compass earth sciences tutorial, and a database from Canadian magnetic observatories.
- The Upper Mantle of the Earth - Information about the highly viscous layer between the science Earth\\'s crust science and the lower mantle, including its science internal structure, its material science composition and associated natural science phenomena.
- Thermophysics Research at the Instituto Superior Técnico - Research on thermal diffusivity of rocks by the science laser flash geophysics technique at high temperature and the science dielectric properties of fluids.
- MTNet - An international electronic forum for the free exchange science of knowledge, geophysics programs and data between scientists engaged science in the study of geophysics the Earth using electromagnetic science methods, principally magnetotellurics.
- Michael Studinger's Homepage - Geophysical and glaciological research on the Antarctic continent with aerogeophysical earth sciences methods.
- Gravity Magnetic Glossary - An introduction to the technical terminology used in science potential fields, science gravity and magenetics studies.
- Andrei Ol'khovatov - A collection of papers on tectonic activity, atmospheric science electricity, meteors, and unexplained natural phenomena.
- Origin of the Terrestrial Magnetic Field - Article by Andrija Radovic on how the Earth\\'s geomagnetic field geophysics arises.
- Application of Geophysical Methods to Highway Related Problems - Provides highway engineers with a basic knowledge of geophysics and earth sciences nondestructive test (NDT) methods for solving specific engineering problems during earth sciences geotechnical site investigation, construction, and maintenance of highways.
- Seminar in Geophysics: Thermal and Chemical Evolution of the Earth - Course materials are available for download from MIT, earth sciences this program studies the historical development and the earth sciences current status of ideas and models from the earth sciences different research fields, and investigates the different views earth sciences on mantle flow.
- GNS Science - Research institute in New Zealand specializing in earth systems, seismic earth sciences data acquisition and processing, laboratory analysis, environmental and natural hazards earth sciences risk analysis.
- Multicomponent Seismic: A Pragmatist's Primer - Article discussing the different types of multicomponent seismic data, including earth sciences geophone orientation, recording methods and successful applications.
- ORAD Laboratory for Satellite Altimetry - Specializes in the analysis of satellite altimeter data earth sciences related geophysics to problems in physical oceanography and marine earth sciences geophysics.
- Introduction to Magnetotellurics - A geophysical technique that uses naturally-occurring (or man-made) electromagnetic fields earth sciences to probe the electrical conductivity structure of the Earth.
- The Exploration of the Earth's Magnetosphere - A detailed non-mathematical introduction to the research on science the Earth\\'s geophysics magnetic environment in space and its science history. Contains master directory geophysics of many related text science files.
- Vladimir Pinsky - Personal page of a senior researcher at the geophysics Seismological Division earth sciences of the Geophysical Institute of Israel. geophysics Papers on seismic signals earth sciences processing methods, development and geophysics application.
- Using and Understanding Gravity Data - Addresses gravity studies that involve geophysical mapping and geophysics interpretation of features in the Earth's lithosphere.
- EPA Dynamic Field Activities - Geophysical Methods - Common geophysical methods used by the Environmental Protection earth sciences Agency geophysics at hazardous waste sites include: ground penetrating earth sciences radar, seismic geophysics refraction, electromagnetics, and magnetometry. Presents case earth sciences studies and field-based geophysics analytical methods.
- Airborne Geophysical Survey Workshop - A collection of papers covering the practical aspects earth sciences of science performing airborne magnetic, radiometric, and electromagnetic surveys.
- USGS Geomagnetism Homepage - Provides background information on the earth\\'s magnetism, geomagnetic geophysics field maps geophysics and data, and modelling information.
- Magnetotellurics MT: Technique, Interpretation, and Application - A detailed article explaining the practical application of earth sciences magnetotellurics. Includes case studies to present processing and earth sciences interpretation techniques.
- Sharp Deconvolution - A novel approach to the comprehensive elimination of earth sciences multiples, earth sciences which combines both waveform inversion (SDec) earth sciences and statistical earth sciences estimation (MSvE).
- Astronomical and Geophysical Data Analysis Services - Collects observations, analyzes, distributes and publishes information and earth sciences data science related to astronomy, geodesy, geophysics and allied earth sciences sciences.
- Genetic algorithms in joint inversion - Research discussing some of the advantages and disadvantages of using geophysics genetic algorithms for joint inversion of different geophysical datasets, particularly geophysics magnetotellurics and seismic receiver functions.
- Geophysical Exploration for Engineering and Environmental Investigations - Manual describing the geophysical procedures commonly conducted by the Army earth sciences Corps of Engineers, used for engineering, geological and environmental investigations.
MySQL - Cache Direct