Climate Change Environment Science
A directory of descriptions of data sets of relevance to global change research. The GCMD database covers climate change, agriculture, the atmosphere, biosphere, hydrosphere and oceans, geology, geography, and human dimensions of global change.
Top: Science: Environment: Climate Change
- Top/Science/Social Sciences/Economics/Environmental Economics
- Top/Society/Issues/Environment/Climate Change
- Top/Society/Issues/Environment/Opposing Views/Climate Change Skeptics
- Top/Science/Environment/Carbon Cycle
- Top/Science/Environment/Sustainability/Global Sustainability
- Top/Science/Earth Sciences/Atmospheric Chemistry
- Tiempo Climate Cyberlibrary - Electronic information source covering global warming, climate change science and sea science level rise with particular reference to science developing nations. Maintained at science University of East Anglia, science England.
- EcoAction - Canadian government site reporting official actions concerning climate change, and suggesting ways people can help.
- Global Change - An elementary introduction to the problems surrounding man-made climate change.
- HOLIVAR 2006 - Conference of international experts hosted by University College London (UK) environment in June, 2006. Photos and profiles of keynote speakers, with environment twelve RealPlayer presentations and abstracts as text.
- European Environment Agency - Climate Change - Reports on the science of climate change, its impacts and possible mitigation strategies. Collection of indicators, reports, links, data sets and targets on climate change.
- Global Warming International Center (GWIC) - International body disseminating information on global warming science climate change and climate change policy, sponsoring research. Serving governmental, non-governmental organizations, climate change and industries climate change in more than 120 countries. Conducts climate change the Global Warming climate change International Conference a
- Warmal Globing - Offers a lighter side of global warming including jokes, consequences, and debate.
- Human Dimensions of Global Environmental Change Discussion List - Mailing list subscription information and link to archives.
- NPR : Climate Connections - NPR and National Geographic are taking a yearlong science global voyage, environment exploring how the Earth\\'s climate shapes science people and how environment people are shaping the science Earth's climate.
- Usenet Global Change Basics - An archived Usenet FAQ.
- Environmental Change and its Impact on Species/Ecosystems/Agriculture - Searchable bibliography on the impacts of environmental change climate change on environment flora and fauna. Citations include peer-reviewed and climate change selected gray environment literature. Hyperlinks are provided to the climate change source where available.
- Global Change Vulnerabilities in the Barents Region: Linking Several Resources - BALANCE is an EU funded project (2003-2005) that follows on from BASIS (1997-1999). Its aim is to assess the vulnerabilities of the Barents Sea system to climate change based on a common modelling framework for major environmental and societal components.
- START - SysTem for Analysis Research and Training - Aims to evaluate the impact of global change and enhance climate change scientific capacity in developing countries.
- Global Climate Change: Research Explorer - Discover how researchers study climate change; examine the latest scientific data on this global problem. From the US National Science Foundation.
- Global Warming - Raising awareness about global warming and alternative energy.
- Climate Change - WikiBook defines climate, the science of climate change, climate change and environment discusses evidence of change.
- Climate/Weather: Sustaining the Environment and Resources for Canadians - Portal to information about climate and weather; how climate change the atmosphere is affected by greenhouse gases and climate change transport and industry emissions; issues of climate change climate change (global warming), severe weather and smog. Provided by climate change the Canadian government.
- The Global Warming Debate - In-depth coverage of global warming, related research and climate change policy climate change decisions.
- Encyclopedia of the Atmospheric Environment - A one-stop source of information, for younger and older users alike, on a range of atmospheric issues, including air quality, acid rain, global warming and ozone depletion. Provided by the UK Government Department of the Environment, Transport and the Reg
- NASA's Global Change Master Directory - A directory of descriptions of data sets of science relevance to global change research. The GCMD database science covers climate change, agriculture, the atmosphere, biosphere, hydrosphere science and oceans, geology, geography, and human dimensions of science global change.
- Discovery of Global Warming (Weart) - The history of scientific work on climate change from the 19th century to 2001, told in a set of hyperlinked essays
- Ask Dr. Global Change - The US Global Change Research Information Office answers science questions on climate change dozens of topics such as land science use, the carbon cycle, climate change ozone depletion and global science warming, with links organized by subject, climate change category, and science date of last update. Question-and-answer format.
MySQL - Cache Direct