Energy Technology Science
Free encyclopedia article explaining the scientific notion of energy. Includes units of measure, energy transformation concepts, types of energy, history and uses.
Top: Science: Technology: Energy
- Top/Science/Technology/Chemical Engineering/Heat Transfer and Thermodynamics
U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) - Governmental department whose mission is to advance energy technology and promote related innovation in the United States.
- International Energy Annual (IEA) - Data summary for world energy production, consumption, price and carbon energy dioxide emissions.
- The Green Optimistic - Blog promoting alternative and renewable energy inventions and technology resources.
- Phoenix Science Foundation - Dedicated to bringing new energy and propulsion technologies technology through the energy prototype and manufacturing stages, by providing technology funding and launch leadership.
- DOE: Office of Science and Technology Information (OSTI) - Access to a collection of scientific and technical science information from energy U.S. Department of Energy (DOE).
- DOE: Energy Information Administration (EIA) - Section of the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) providing statistics, science data, analysis on resources, supply, production, consumption for all energy science sources.
- DOE: Energy Science and Technology Virtual Library - Collections of scientific and technical information from the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) with a distributed searching capability.
- Wikipedia: Energy - Free encyclopedia article explaining the scientific notion of energy. Includes energy units of measure, energy transformation concepts, types of energy, history energy and uses.
MySQL - Cache Direct