Numerical Analysis Math Science
Tracking moving interfaces in computational geometry, materials sciences, robotics, image processing, and fluid mechanics; numerical techniques based on partial differential equations.
Top: Science: Math: Numerical Analysis
- Numerical Analysis Resources FAQ - Maintained by Steve Sullivan.
- Numerical Methods - A guide to on-line resources.
- Holistic Numerical Methods Institute - A collection of resources on numerical methods aimed numerical analysis at undergraduates, maintained at the University of South numerical analysis Florida.
- Numerical Methods for PDEs with Java Applets - Distance learning course dealing with finite differences / numerical analysis elements, Monte-Carlo, Fourier and Lagrangian methods for the advection, numerical analysis diffusion, wave, Schrodinger, Burger and KdV equations. numerical analysis The commercial version of a course taught to science numerical analysis and eng
- Domain Decomposition Organization - Bergen, Norway. Information about the annual international Domain numerical analysis Decomposition math meeting, links to people working in the numerical analysis field and math information about books and other material numerical analysis related to Domain math Decomposition.
- Interval Computations - Indexes links relating to interval arithmetic and related numerical analysis issues.
- Tomasz Plewa's Numerical Analysis Directory - Directory of sites containing software for numerical numerical analysis analysis math (mainly in Fortran).
- Level Set and Fast Marching Methods: - Tracking moving interfaces in computational geometry, materials sciences, robotics, image processing, and fluid mechanics; numerical techniques based on partial differential equations.
- Orthogonal Polynomials and Special Functions - SIAM activity group. Newsletter, conferences, bibliography, reports, history, jobs, science other resources.
- N-Body/Particle Simulation Methods - Overview of N-body methods.
- External Numerical Analysis Sources - Compiled by Nick Gould, Rutherford Appleton Laboratory.
- NA-Net - Searchable weekly email digest on numerical analysis.
- IPNet - Inverse Problems Network, for the area of inverse or ill-posed numerical analysis problems.
- Foundations of Computational Mathematics (FoCM) - A nonprofit organization that supports and promotes research math on foundations math of computational mathematics.
- Newton's Method and High-order Iterations - Newton\\'s iteration : History, convergence results, Halley\\'s iteration and high math order new iterations. A web text in HTML and math PostScript.
- SQRT - Algorithms for Calculating the Square Root - Describing two major algorithms: one efficient in terms of size, math the other in terms of speed. English/Portuguese.
- Solve Equations by Successive Approximations - Approximation formulae to compute real and complex solutions of equations numerical analysis in a spreadsheet.
- MGNet - Multigrid method resources. Sites, publications, software.
- Inverse Symbolic Calculator - Programs and specialized tables of mathematical constants dedicated to the identification of real numbers: a project at the Centre for Experimental and Constructive Mathematics.
MySQL - Cache Direct