Lasers Light and Optics Education Physics
The argon laser was invented in 1964 by William Bridges at Hughes Aircraft and is one of a family of ion lasers that use a noble gas as the active medium. This laser is used in many applications.
Top: Science: Physics: Education: Light and Optics: Lasers
- Argon Gas Laser System - The argon laser was invented in 1964 by education William Bridges at Hughes Aircraft and is one education of a family of ion lasers that use education a noble gas as the active medium. education This laser is used in many applications.
- Schawlow and Townes Invent the Laser - Bell labs tells the history of the invention light and optics and evolution of the LASER at Bell Labs: light and optics 1958 - 1998.
- Introduction to Lidar - An introduction to atmospheric lidar for high school students. Lidar can be considered like radar but using light instead of radio waves.
- The Laser Adventure - [Windows-based computer preferred for best viewing experience.] In English and Hebrew. A course on "Lasers and their Applications" developed by Rami Arieli for grades 11-12 and college level.
- Lasers - FAQ-like text covering the safe operation and creation lasers of homemade education lasers.
- Sam's Laser FAQ - Describes types of lasers (including laser light and optics pointers), their operation and safe use.
- The Invention of the Laser at Bell Labs, 1958 - 1998 - Laser history, written by the lab where it happened.
- Don K's Laser Page - So you want a working diode laser? Gives information on lasers laser diode pointers.
- How Lasers Works - A tutorial from Livermore National Labs.
MySQL - Cache Direct