Lasers Optics Physics
Located at the University of Michigan. Cutting edge information on current research and development in the field of ultrafast laser technology.
Top: Science: Physics: Optics: Lasers
- Industrial Laser Solutions - Magazine covering advances in industrial laser applications including lasers cutting, drilling, physics marking and welding in processes ranging lasers from automotive and shipbuilding physics to semiconductors and fabric lasers cutting.
- Ultraviolet Laser at DESY - A free electron laser has reached wavelength of optics 93 nm. From Physics News Update.
- Laser Engineering at the University of Liverpool - Resource for laser engineering which includes: information on laser activities lasers at Liverpool, courses in lasers, directory of laser practitioners, events, lasers jobs, books for purchase, news, online research resources, information on lasers Lairdside Laser Engineering
- IEEE LEOS - IEEE Lasers and Electro-Optics Society
- Association of Industrial Laser Users (AILU) - An independent non-profit making organisation that serves the needs and interests of the industrial laser community and helps people make the most of laser technology.
- Wikipedia: Laser - Broad information and facts about laser devices, their optics usage and optics their history.
- Laser Systems Laboratory - Researches and develops and various Dye Lasers and optics Ti:Sapphire Lasers; at Novosibirsk State University.
- Eurotechnology: Blue Laser - Slide show and other information about gallium nitride blue light emitters and lasers.
- Institute for Laser Science (ILS) - Researches on Lasers, Atom optics, Physics of Highly lasers Charged Ions. lasers ILS is attached to the University lasers of Electro-Communications in Tokyo, lasers Japan.
- Optical Trapping Group - University of St. Andrews - Main activities involve using laser light to manipulate both atoms and microscopic particles. Other work involves the development of diode lasers for spectroscopy and the study of novel light beams.
- Atomic and Laser Physics, University of Amsterdam - A high-quality page of the research, meetings and people involved with University of Amsterdam\\'s Atomic and Laser Physics Group. Links to research documents in PDF (English).
- Encyclopedia of Laser Physics and Technology - Encyclopedia for topics in laser physics, laser technology, physics nonlinear optics, lasers fiber optics, quantum optics, and general physics optics.
- Zeelase Laser Educational Programs - on homepage of this project you find the physics links to various courses (Short, custom and physics video) in lasers and laser-related fields.
- Laser FAQ - contains information regarding laser terminology, construction and principles. optics There are a lot of links to laser optics physics sites.
- Holograte, JSC - Offers holograms, holographic stikers, hot stamping foils, laminates, diffraction gratings: optics concave, convex, with aberration correction, plane, for pulse laser comprsseion, optics scale measurement and spectral devices.
- How Stuff Works: Laser - Seven-part illustrated tutorial about what a laser is, physics with many lasers related links.
- Research Works on Infrared Laser Sensing - Devoted to research in the field of laser sensing and deals with infrared heterodyne spectroscopy, tunable semiconductor laser sources in the middle infrared and their uses in molecular detection.
- Laser Sensors and Research - A description of research related to applications of lasers lasers in several areas at Old Dominion University.
- The International Scientific Laboratory for Optical Diagnostics - ISL LOD is a joint center of excellence physics in research optics and application of optical and laser physics technology. Provides information on optics the areas of research physics and partner organizations. English, German and optics Russian.
- The Laser, Optics and Holography Ring - Professional and hobbyist sites primarily about lasers and lasers their uses.
- Laser - Laser is an acronym for Light Amplification by optics Stimulated Emission of Radiation. This site explains the optics concepts and applications.
- National Ignition Facility and Photon Science - Project to focus the intense energy of 192 physics giant laser beams on a BB-sized target filled physics with hydrogen fuel to fuse or ignite the physics hydrogen atoms\\' nuclei, a reaction that powers the physics sun and stars.
- How do Lasers Work - Blog providing a guide to lasers.
- Laser Focus World - Optoelectronics Technology - Magazine of optoelectronic technologies, industrial lasers, detectors, imaging optics devices, fiberoptic components, and instrumentation advancements for optoelectronic optics professionals.
- Cambridge University Press Journals - Laser and Particle Beams - An international journal which deals with the physics optics of intense lasers laser and particle beams, the interaction optics of these beams with lasers matter, and their applications. optics You can subscribe to the lasers online journal optics or purchase specific articles.
- Center for Ultrafast Optical Science - Located at the University of Michigan. Cutting physics edge information on current research and development in physics the field of ultrafast laser technology.
- It Can Be Done - Tutorials for homebuilt laser projects including a 7 color handheld lasers laser projector and a low cost red/green/yellow pointer.
- National Centre for Laser Applications - The National Centre for Laser Applications (NCLA) conducts research and development of laser materials processing. Research areas of interest include micromachining, cutting, marking, welding, and surface modifcation.
- Excimer Lasers - Short description, links to books and patents.
- Laser Systems Ltd. - Laser Systems, Ltd., St. Petersburg, Russia is a optics developer and lasers exporter of laser equipment. The site optics reports its activities and lasers achievements in Science and optics research, design and engineering, information technologies lasers and study optics and tests of various lasers an
- Photonics Jobs - Job listings and resumes in fields of lasers, optics and lasers photonics.
- Laser Science Research Laboratory (LSRL) - Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST); lasers research involving optics high power lasers and SBS-PCM (Stimulated lasers Brillouin Scattering Phase Conjugation optics Mirror).
- Stimulated Optical Radiation in Ruby - An essay describing the first laser ever, published in Nature magazine and written by T.H. Maiman.
MySQL - Cache Direct