People Mathematical Physics
A short history of the life and work of Sophus Lie, whose work, Lie groups, has applications in quantum mechanics in relativity.
Top: Science: Physics: Mathematical Physics: People
- Top/Science/Physics/Classical Mechanics/People
- Charles-Francois Sturm - A biography of the Mathematican who worked on differential equations people and created the form now call Sturm-Liouville equations.
- Steven Duplij - Research in mathematical aspects of supersymmetry; also personal mathematical physics interests.
- George Stokes - A short biography on the mathematician who created Stokes's theorem
- Vladimir I. Arnold - Overview of the life and works of the people man who people has given many topological (and other) people contributions to mathematical physics.
- Borresen, Jon - University of Exeter. Recent work on coupled physics systems and theoretical neuroscience. Publications and preprints.
- Vicsek, Tamas - Department of Biological Physics. Eötvös Loránd University. Budapest, Hungary. people Specializes in statistical physics.
- Jean Fourier - A short biography on the man who invented the Fourier mathematical physics series and transforms.
- Jean Delambre - The mathematician who analysed the orbit of Uranus people and predicted people a possible extra planet.
- Ross Lund - Student at the University of Bristol. Includes CV, academic interests, music and photos.
- Gustav Jacobi - The mathematician whose work with coordinate transformations is still mathematical physics common in mathematical physics
- Khismatullin, Damir - Perturbation methods, nonlinear waves, acoustics, fluid and solid mechanics, multiphase flow.
- Sophus Lie - A short history of the life and work people of Sophus Lie, whose work, Lie groups, has people applications in quantum mechanics in relativity.
- David Feinstein - Applications of mathematics to physics problems drawn from physics a career in industry.
- Tierz, Miguel - IEEC/CSIC. Random matrix theory, quantum groups and zeta functions. Publications, resources.
- Edmond Laguerre - Includes a brief biography and bibliography.
- Nelson, Mark - University of Wollongong. Non-linear chemical dynamics.
- Delius, Gustav W. - University of York. Quantum field physics theory and people mathematical physics, particularly interested in Integrable physics Quantum Field Theories with people a Boundary. Publications, physics talks, teaching material, meetings.
- Vito Volterra - A short biography on Volterra and his work in differential physics equations and mathematical physics.
- Gomez-Gardeñes, Jesus - University of Zaragoza. Publications, resources.
- Hermann Hankel - The mathematician who developed Hankel functions and the mathematical physics Hankel physics transform.
- Joseph Liouville - The mathematician who developed Sturm-Liouville differential equations.
- Symmetry People - A list of personal web pages related to mathematical physics symmetries physics and integrability.
- Dr Samuel Picton Drake - Senior research scientist with the Australian Public Service physics (APS) and mathematical physics on the executive committee of the physics Australian Institute of Physics mathematical physics (AIP). His research interests physics are general relativity and cosmology.
- Elie Cartan - Includes a brief biography and a reference list.
- Baez, John - University of California Riverside. Research interests: quantum gravity and n-categories. Regular column on "This Week\'s Finds in Mathematical Physics".
- Greg Moore - Rutgers University. Research on string theory and mathematical physics M-theory, physics with a particular emphasis on the underlying mathematical physics mathematical structures physics and applications to and from modern mathematical physics mathematics.
- Charles Hermite - Includes a biography comparing him with other contemporaries of his, mathematical physics references and quotations.
- George Green - A biography including quotations from his writings and physics contemporary articles.
- Adrien-Marie Legendre - Brief biography and summary of his works.
MySQL - Cache Direct