Organizations Fusion Nuclear Physics
ITER is an international project to design and build an experimental fusion reactor based on the "tokamak" concept.
Top: Science: Physics: Nuclear: Fusion: Organizations
- University of California-Berkeley Nuclear Fusion Section - Department of Nuclear Engineering of UC-Berkeley carries our research on fusion magnetic and inertial confinement fusion.
- MIT Plasma Science and Fusion Center - One of the leading university research laboratories on fusion magnetic confinement nuclear fusion.
- Sandia National Laboratories Fusion Energy Science Program - Research on the interactions of plasmas and materials, nuclear the behavior organizations of materials exposed to high-heat fluxes, nuclear and the interfaces of organizations plasmas and fusion reactor nuclear walls.
- UW-Madison's Center for Plasma Theory and Computation - CPTC carries out theoretical, analytical, and numerical research on various aspects of fusion plasmas.
- ITER Fusion Research Collaboration - ITER is an international project to design and build an organizations experimental fusion reactor based on the "tokamak" concept.
- Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory (PPPL) - The U.S. National Laboratory dedicated to developing fusion fusion energy science.
- BFR International Working Group on Anomalous Transport - This informal group involves members from Belgium, France and Romania collaborating on anomalous transport research for hot fusion plasmas.
- National Institute for Fusion Science (NIFS), Japan - Fusion research at NIFS focuses on a stellarator organizations concept. Major nuclear projects: Large Helical Device (LHD) and organizations Compact Helical System (CHS).
- University Fusion Association - Organization of educational institutions focusing on plasma science and technology fusion for the development of an environmentally attractive energy source utilizing fusion controlled thermonuclear fusion energy.
- General Atomics Fusion Group - The Fusion Group at General Atomics. Info about DIII-D Tokamak.
- Fusion Power Associates - Non-profit research and educational foundation providing information on the status nuclear of fusion development.
- EFDA - European Fusion Development Agreement - EFDA activities include fusion technology R&D, the exploitation of the Joint European Torus (JET) facilities, and contributions to international collaborations, such as the ITER-project.
- Max-Planck-Institut für Plasmaphysik - Leading German research center concerned with investigating the fusion physical principles underlying a nuclear fusion power plant. fusion Materials at this website are presented in German fusion and English.
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory Fusion Energy Division - The ORNL Fusion Energy Division carries out research nuclear in areas of magnetic fusion energy development.
- Lodestar Research Corporation - Company specializes in plasma physics research with applications to controlled organizations thermonuclear fusion. Located in Boulder, Colorado.
- University of Rochester - Laboratory for Laser Energetics - Laboratory hosts powerful lasers and carries out large-scale laser research fusion including that relevant to laser fusion.
- UKAEA Fusion at Culham, UK - Research towards realization of fusion power.
- U.S. Fusion Energy Sciences Program - Web page of the Office of Fusion Energy Sciences, U.S. nuclear Department of Energy.
MySQL - Cache Direct