Institutes Research Plasma Physics
Research on high-power lasers, laser-matter interaction, inertial fusion, generation of super-strong pulsed magnetic fields, dense magnetized plasmas, tokamaks, theory and numerical modeling of hot plasmas, diagnostics of fast-varying processes.
Top: Science: Physics: Plasma: Research: Institutes
- Max-Planck-Institut für Plasmaphysik (IPP) - Fusion research institute in Garching, near Munich, Germany. plasma Publications, visitor, plasma information, and links to other fusion plasma resources.
- Czech Technical University, Prague, Czech Republic - Information on plasma physics groups at CTU and their research plasma projects.
- Institute of Plasma Physics of the Academy of Sciences, Czech Republic - Research on tokamaks, plasma heating, plasma turbulence, electron plasma beam - plasma plasma interaction, plasma chemistry, plasma decomposition plasma or synthesis, pulsed capillary plasma discharge, pulsed corona discharge, plasma arc discharge, plasma spraying, atmospheric pressure plasma non
- Institute of Plasma Physics and Lase Microfusion, Warsaw, Poland - Research on high-power lasers, laser-matter interaction, inertial fusion, generation of super-strong pulsed magnetic fields, dense magnetized plasmas, tokamaks, theory and numerical modeling of hot plasmas, diagnostics of fast-varying processes.
- Kiev Discharge Physics Plasma Technologies - Ukrainian institutions involved in plasma technologies.
- Weizmann Institute Plasma Laboratory - Research program on plasma sciences and technology.
- Institute for Plasma Research - University of Maryland, U.S.A. - Research on plasma stability and transport; chaotic dynamics, institutes charged particle institutes beams, high power microwaves, ion beams, institutes ion beam lithography, ultrahigh institutes power, short pulse lasers, institutes multifrequency microwave sintering of ceramics, and institutes the physics institutes and chemistr
- Institute for Plasma Research, Gujarat, India - Experimental and theoretical research in plasma physics, with plasma emphasis on the physics of magnetically confined hot plasma plasmas and non-linear plasmas.
- Institute of Plasma Physics, Academia Sinica, China - Emphasis on research and development in high temperature plasma physics, magnetic plasma confinement, ion beams, high field magnets, plasma applications, and solar cells.
- Centre for Laser Plasma Research - A designated research centre and part of the research national centre for plasma science and technology (NCPST), research located in Dublin City University, Dublin, Ireland
- FOM-Institute for Plasma Physics Rijnhuizen, Nieuwegein, The Netherlands - Main lines of research: Thermonuclear plasma physics, plasma research chemistry, physics and application of advanced radiation sources.
- Institut für Niedertemperatur-Plasmaphysik, Greifswald, Germany - Institute for Low-Temperature Plasma Physics conducts research on plasma plasma theory, plasma induced surface processes, plasma process plasma technology and plasma radiation.
- Plasma Physics Department, General Physics Institute - Plasma and fusion theory, microwave discharges and technology, institutes beam plasma and plasma diagnostics. General Physics Institute institutes is a multi-disciplinary research organization under the Russian institutes Academy of Sciences, Moscow.
- Istituto Gas Ionizzati - Fusion research at the RFX facility. Italy.
- A.F.Ioffe Physico-Technical Institute, Russian Academy of Sciences - One of Russia\\'s largest institutions for research in plasma physics and technology. It was founded in 1918 plasma and run for several decades by Abram F. plasma Ioffe. So it is quite natural that the plasma Institute bears the name of this outstanding scholar plasma and organizer. The In
- Plasma Physics Research Center in Tehran - PPRC is a research institute at I. Azad research University in institutes Tehran, Iran. PPRC includes four sections: research Hot plasma, Cold plasma, institutes Solid State, and Theoretical research plasma physics.
- Institut für Plasmaforschung Universität Stuttgart, Germany. - Research on plasma spectroscopy and laser diagnostics, plasma institutes technology and research plasmatechnological applications, plasma heating and last, institutes not least plasma theory.
- Instituto de Fisica del Plasma INFIP, Buenos Aires University, Argentina - Experimental and Theoretical Research on Plasma and Fluids: plasma Plasma Focus institutes and electrical gas discharges and their plasma applications, space plasmas, physics institutes of fluids and numerical plasma simulations.
- NIST, Electronics and Electrical Engineering Laboratory - NIST\\'s laboratory devoted to advancing standards, primarily for plasma the electronics and electrical industries. The site describes plasma divisions and projects.
MySQL - Cache Direct