Experiment and Observation Relativity Physics
Early results from a mission to test two key predictions of Albert Einstein show he was right about at least one.
Top: Science: Physics: Relativity: Experiment and Observation
- Testing General Relativity with Pulsar Timing - Article by Ingrid H. Stairs (University of British experiment and observation Columbia) published in Living Reviews of Relativity about experiment and observation how pulsar timing methods can be used to experiment and observation test different predictions of general relativity for the experiment and observation propagation of light, gravitational time dilatio
- Experimental Tests of Relativistic Gravity - Slides and audio for a talk given by relativity Thibault Damour physics (IHES) at the Kavli Institute for relativity Theoretical Physics (UCSB); information physics about the Parametrized Post-Newtonian relativity Formalism, classical tests, and recent as physics well as relativity future satellite tests of general relati
- Relativity in the Global Positioning System - Thorough review article by Neil Ashby (University of physics Colorado) about experiment and observation the various relativistic effects that play physics a role in the experiment and observation operation of the Global physics Positioning System and other satellite navigation experiment and observation systems. Published physics in Living Reviews in Relativity.
- Experimental Gravitational Physics Using Drag-Free Satellites - Covers current and past projects in experimental gravitational physics physics using physics Drag-Free Satellites including the Relativity Gyro, physics Equivalence Principle, and LISA.
- The Equivalence Principle - Article from NASA about the equivalence principle (which was one experiment and observation of the basic axioms used to develop general relativity) and experiment and observation various experiments that have been and will be undertaken to experiment and observation test its validity.
- Shapiro Radar Bounce Test - A two part overview of the Shapiro radar relativity bounce test physics of general relativity. (The two parts relativity consist of a section physics for normal people, and relativity one for nerds)
- Relativity at the Centenary - Article by Clifford Will in Physics World about physics the way experiment and observation that gravitational physics has become a physics truly experimental science as experiment and observation tests of the special physics and general theories of relativity reach experiment and observation new levels physics of precision.
- Principles of Equivalence: Their Role in Gravitation Physics and Experiments that Test Them - Article by Mark P. Haugan and Claus Lämmerzahl experiment and observation relativity about the different versions of the equivalence principle experiment and observation relativity (one of the basic assumptions that led to experiment and observation relativity general relativity) and the various experiments that have experiment and observation relativity been performed to test it, as well as experiment and observation relativity those that
- General Relativity in the Global Positioning System - Brief text by Neil Ashby (University of Colorado) about the relativity influence of relativistic effects on the satellite navigation system GPS; relativity from the "Matters of Gravity" newsletter.
- Gravity of Gravity - An experiment at the University of Washington seeks physics to determine whether the gravitational binding energy of physics an object generates gravity of its own.
- BBC News: Einstein was Right, Probe Shows - Early results from a mission to test two key predictions experiment and observation of Albert Einstein show he was right about at least experiment and observation one.
- Eotvos and Novel Equivalence Principle Test - Describes proposed experiments to test whether the equivalence principle is physics violated when test masses of different chirality are used (parity physics violation). By Alan M. ("Uncle Al") Schwartz.
- Experimental Basis of Special Relativity - A summary of tests of the foundations and experiment and observation physics predictions of special relativity, by Tom Roberts, Siegmar experiment and observation physics Schleif and others. Part of the Physics experiment and observation physics FAQ.
- Gravity Probe B - Gravity Probe B is the relativity gyroscope experiment being developed experiment and observation by NASA and Stanford University to test two extraordinary, experiment and observation unverified predictions of Albert Einstein's general theory of relativity.
- The Confrontation between General Relativity and Experiment - Review article by Clifford Will, published in Living Reviews in Relativity. Gives a complete survey of tests of general relativity using laboratory experiments and astronomical observations.
MySQL - Cache Direct