Gravitational Lensing Relativity Physics
Site hosted by the Université de Liège; features a bibliography, a list of lensing candidates, and descriptions of didactical experiments (involving glass lenses) useful for a better understanding of the phenomenon.
Top: Science: Physics: Relativity: Gravitational Lensing
- Gravitational Lenses - Site hosted by the Université de Liège; features relativity a bibliography, a list of lensing candidates, and relativity descriptions of didactical experiments (involving glass lenses) useful relativity for a better understanding of the phenomenon.
- Strong and Weak Lensing Constraints on Galaxy Mass Distribution - Review article by Jean-Paul Kneib about the way relativity that gravitational lensing can be used to infer relativity the mass distribution of galaxies (including the detection relativity of dark matter).
- Gravitational Lensing from a Spacetime Perspective - Article by Volker Perlick (Technical University, Berlin) published relativity in Living Reviews in Relativity about gravitational lensing relativity in curved spacetime (as opposed to descriptions that relativity rely on slight relativistic deviations from the Newtonian-Euclidean relativity descrip
- Lectures on Gravitational Lensing - Lecture notes by Ramesh Narayan (Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics) and relativity Matthias Bartelmann (Max Planck Institute for Astronomy) about the basic relativity concepts and applications of gravitational lensing.
- HubbleSite News Center: Gravitational Lenses - List of images taken by the Hubble Space physics Telescope of gravitational lensing Gravitational Lenses (including the famous Einstein physics Cross picture); updated continually.
- Weak Gravitational Lensing - Article by Matthias Bartelmann and Peter Schneider about the statistical gravitational lensing analysis of weak lensing effects that can be used to gravitational lensing gain information about the large-scale mass distribution within our Universe.
- Gravitational Lensing - A popular site with interactive demonstrations of gravitational lensing. The physics background material is at a graduate level
- Gravitational Lensing in Astronomy - Review article by Joachim Wambsganss, published in Living gravitational lensing Reviews physics in Relativity. Provides a brief history gravitational lensing of gravitational physics lensing, an overview of the basic gravitational lensing physics and of physics the variety of lensing phenomena, gravitational lensing and an outlook on physics future research.
- Gravitational Lens Data Base - Homepage of CASTLEs, a gravitational lensing survey based gravitational lensing at the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics. The gravitational lensing main feature is a data base, complete with gravitational lensing images, of all gravitational lens candidates that astronomers gravitational lensing have identified so far.
MySQL - Cache Direct