Visualization Relativity Physics
A project to create a computer program that simulates relativistic motion. Free Download for Windows 9.x , Silicon Graphics, and soon Linux.
Top: Science: Physics: Relativity: Visualization
Virtual Relativity - A project to create a computer program that simulates relativistic motion. Free Download for Windows 9.x , Silicon Graphics, and soon Linux.
Backlight - BACKLIGHT is a photorealistic relativistic visualisation system. Developed at the Australian National University by undergraduate student Antony Searle , it produces images and videos demonstrating the optical effects of spec
- Warp Special Relativity Simulator - A windows program to show you the weird effects of visualization special relativity.
- Relativistic Starflight - The program xrel depicts, as realistically as relativity possible, the appearance of stars as seen from relativity a starship moving at speeds close to the relativity speed of light.
- Relativistic Ray Traced Images - Features visualization of relativistic deformation effects of a spaceship like relativity object.
- OpenGL Relativistic Spacetime Project - A real time relativity simulator for Windows, Linux visualization and OS/2, relativity using OpenGL.
- Relativistic Flight Simulation - A collection of links to various programs which visualization simulate the physics effects of relativity
- Visualization of the Theory of Relativity - Online papers, images, movies and paper models.
- Relativistic Physics of Space Flight Simulator - Software which demonstrates the effects of special and physics general relativity visualization as the user steers a simulated physics spaceship through the solar visualization system, through interstellar and physics intergalactic space. Requires Windows 98 or visualization Windows XP.
- C-Ship - A short overview of special relativity, filled with relativistic ray physics traced images. Explains relativistic effects using a theoretical spaceship.
- Interactive Visualization of Gravitation as Spacetime Curvature - Interactive Flash animation of a smaller test mass physics in the gravitational field of a larger mass, physics following the laws of general relativity. The physics animation uses an unusual form of representation in physics which time is bent into a circle.
MySQL - Cache Direct