Environmental Practice Standards Reference
International or other non-governmental standards applicable to environmental management and practice. NOT about regulatory standards.
Top: Science: Reference: Standards: Environmental Practice
- ASTM Committee D-22 - Sampling and analysis of atmospheres.
- Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs) - Contains information about Environmental Product Declaration (EPD). An EPD is environmental practice a standardized (ISO 14025/TR) and LCA based tool to communicate environmental practice the environmental performance of a product or system, and is environmental practice applicable worldwide for all interested companies an
- ASTM Technical Advisory Group to ISO/TC 207 on Environmental Management - Pursuing U.S. and international standardization in the field of environmental management tools and systems
- ASTM Committee E-50 on Environmental Assessment - Scope of the Committee includes commercial real estate reference transactions, storage tanks, and pollution reference prevention.
- ASTM Committee E-47 - Biological effects and environmental fate.
- ASTM Committee F-20 - Hazardous substances and oil spill response.
MySQL - Cache Direct