ISO 8601 ISO Individual Standards
A list of countries around the world that have adopted the ISO 8601 standard, also lists equivalent national standards numbers where applicable.
Top: Science: Reference: Standards: Individual Standards: ISO: ISO 8601
International Standard Date and Time Notation - by Markus Kuhn - An introduction to ISO 8601, the YYYY-MM-DD date and the 24-hour time notation, with notes on week numbers and on implementation.
- Project 2038 FAQ - Description of computer problems with date/time calculations coming iso 8601 in individual standards year 2038.
- ISO 8601 Date and Time - Converting and Implementing - How to implement the use of the Year-Month-Day iso 8601 Date format in various computer systems - includes iso 8601 some programming examples and the \\'Date Format Poll\\' iso 8601 - by Nikolai Sandved in Norway.
- The Many Dates and Times of Perl - A tour of the many date and time handling modules on the CPAN - by Dave Rolsky.
- Schema Time Changes (Draft) - Useful information about date and time - by individual standards M. individual standards Davis.
- Problem F - Standard Dates (50 Points) - A problem set for computer studies students involving iso 8601 programming individual standards using the ISO 8601 date format.
- W3C I18N Q&A: Date formats - Discussion of date formats for internationalisation.
- Use International Date Format - How and why to use international date format in your document - from the W3C QA section.
- International Date Format Campaign - Describes and lists many reasons why the ISO iso 8601 8601 standard should be more widely adopted in iso 8601 Computing, on the Internet, and in everyday life iso 8601 - by Steve Adams in England.
- Discussion About the ISO 8601 Standard - About 200 people worldwide, who already use and promote the individual standards ISO 8601 Year-Month-Day date format have formed this discussion group. individual standards Go here for help and advice, or for general discussion. individual standards Message archive can be browsed. If you wish to join individual standards in, there are op
- ISO Week Algorithm - An algorithm for converting Gregorian Calendar Dates to the ISO individual standards 8601 Week Date format (Y2K Compliant).
- Date and Time: Week Numbers - Windows date and time locale tables sorted both iso by country iso 8601 order and by definition order - iso by Peter J Haas iso 8601 in Germany.
- Issues about Date and Time - by Clive D.W. Feather.
- Mac OS 9: How to Set Date and Time to ISO 8601:1988 Standard - Apple support document.
- 54 Weeks in 2000 : Another Y2K Problem! - A short discussion about week numbering, showing how iso 8601 the ISO 8601 standard had fixed a Y2K iso 8601 problem, long before it was noticed in other iso 8601 non-ISO week-numbering schemes.
- ISO 8601 Date/Time Representations - A simple introduction to ISO 8601 date and iso time formats - University of Wellington in New iso Zealand.
- Date and Time on the Internet - Timestamps - Document: draft-ietf-impp-datetime-05 - An updated proposal to use a limited subset of ISO-compliant date formats for date stamps on the Internet - by Chris Newman.
- W3C Date and Time Formats - Defines a profile of ISO 8601 referenced by the W3C iso HTML recommendation.
- ISO note on the standard - Brief description of the standard from the publishers iso themselves.
- Week Numbers In Excel - How to calculate absolute week numbers, Excel week numbers and individual standards ISO week numbers (with Formula and VBA). Links to other individual standards ISO 8601 related materials.
- Standards to be obeyed by the masses: Representing temporal and monetary data on the web - A well researched paper into the usage of iso 8601 various Date and Time, and Monetary, formats on iso 8601 the Internet which recommends the widespread adoption of iso 8601 ISO 3166, ISO 4217, and ISO 8601 - iso 8601 by Gerhard Knolmayer.[PDF]
- ISO 8601 - A short introduction to the ISO 8601 format.
- Standards for Representing Dates - Useful overview and discussion on adopting ISO standards iso and four-digit year formats as part of Y2K iso readiness and future-proofing of software - University of iso California at Berkeley.
- Delphi 32 - Components: Date & Time: Clocks - ISO Week Number (Program Code) - Here\\'s some code that generates the weeknumber for iso 8601 a given date in accordance with ISO standard iso 8601 8601:1988 (European Standard EN 28601).
- Information on ISO 8601, the date and time representation standard - A short description of and motivation for ISO 8601, the date and time representation standard, with links to more detailed resources - by Jukka Korpela in Finland.
- Date and Time on the Internet: Timestamps - RFC 3339 defines a date and time format for use in Internet protocols that is a profile of the ISO 8601 standard for representation of dates and times using the Gregorian calendar - by Graham Klyne and Chris Newman [FTP].
- Changing Your Operating System's Default Date Format - Changing your operating system\\'s default date format to iso use four-digit years - University of California at iso Berkeley.
- ISO 8601: the Right Format for Dates - A short description, and guide to usage, of individual standards the ISO 8601 format, with some links to individual standards further resources.
- Using ISO 8601 Dates - ISO 8601 Dates: What they are and why iso 8601 they\\'re iso 8601 good - University of Illinois at Chicago iso 8601 in the iso 8601 USA.
- The Mathematics of the ISO 8601 Calendar - A comprehensive document covering how week numbers are calculated using the ISO 8601 calendar system. Includes links to many further resources.
- The ISO Date Format - Discussion of formats for expressing dates, with particular iso 8601 reference to the ISO 8601 date format - iso 8601 by Peter Meyer.
- The ISO Week Date Calendar - A calendar of weeks based on the ISO individual standards 8601 individual standards week notation - convert any date into individual standards week number individual standards and day number.
- UN/ECE Trade Facilitation Recommendation 07 - The United Nations Economic Commission for Europe - iso Working Party iso 8601 on Facilitation of International Trade Procedures iso - Recommendation 07 - iso 8601 Numerical Representation of Dates, iso Time and Periods of Time.[PDF]
- The Code Project: C# Programming - Free source code and tutorial for a Gregorian Date To individual standards ISO Date Converter for Windows.
- Date and Time Notation - Windows Procedure for ISO 8601 Format - Setting up your PC to use the Year-Month-Day individual standards date format. Instructions are for Windows 95, but individual standards are easily adapted for later versions.
- Implementation of the ISO 8601 Standard - A list of countries around the world that individual standards have iso adopted the ISO 8601 standard, also lists individual standards equivalent national iso standards numbers where applicable.
- Dated Material - Is the Y2K Problem Really Over? - Discussion about the use and misuse of various individual standards date formats - Intelligent Enterprise Magazine - Celko.
- ISO 8601 compliant website button - A button to place on an iso-8601 compliant website.
- Date Formats: ISO 8601 - Information about the International Date Standard - by iso 8601 Nick individual standards Renton.
- Date and Time Notation - Macintosh Procedure for ISO 8601 Format - Setting up your Mac to use the Year-Month-Day iso date format. individual standards Instructions are for MAC OS 7, iso but are easily adapted individual standards for later versions.
- Mac OS X 10.0: How to Set Date and Time to ISO 8601:1988 Standard - Apple support document.
- The Best Of Dates, The Worst Of Dates - Just because Y2K is over, doesn\\'t mean programmers iso 8601 are done creating date bugs - covers many iso 8601 date and time issues, especially ISO 8601 - iso 8601 by Gilbert Healton.
- The Y2K Problem, UIC, and You - Describes Year 2000 fixes for computer systems, mainly individual standards based iso 8601 on using the ISO 8601 standard for individual standards dates.
- Date and Time on the Internet - A proposal to use the ISO date format iso for Internet iso 8601 applications - by Chris Newman.
- Use ISO 8601 and Drop mm/dd/yy and am/pm - Justin JIH, a Taiwanese American, sets out the individual standards reasons why adopting the YYYY-MM-DD date format is individual standards preferred. Includes useful links to further resources.
- Calculating the ISO week number - by Jan Stout. - WeekNumber Calculation Explanation.
- New Date - A private site about the advantages of using iso ISO 8601-style individual standards dates.
MySQL - Cache Direct