Telecommunications Standards Reference
The ITU, headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland is an international organization within which governments and the private sector coordinate global telecom networks and services.
Top: Science: Reference: Standards: Telecommunications
- UMTS Forum - European Group setting standards for 3rd generation mobile communications
- CableLabs - Defines interfaces for cable modems involved in high speed data reference distribution over cable television networks.
- Alliance for Telecommunications Industry Solutions - A membership organization that provides the tools necessary reference to identify standards industry standards, guidelines and operating procedures reference that make the interoperability standards of telecommunications products and reference services possible.
- International Telecommunication Union (ITU) - The ITU, headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland is an international organization telecommunications within which governments and the private sector coordinate global telecom telecommunications networks and services.
- Frame Relay Forum - The Frame Relay Forum is an association of reference corporate members comprised of vendors, carriers, users and reference consultants committed to the implementation of Frame Relay reference in accordance with national and international standards.
- 3rd Generation Mobile Group - The production of Technical Specifications for a 3rd Generation Mobile standards System based on the evolved GSM core networks.
- Telecommunications Industry Association - National (US) trade organization. Publishes TIA/EIA standards.
- ATM Forum - an international non-profit organization formed with the objective of accelerating reference the use of ATM products and services through a rapid reference convergence of interoperability specifications.
- ITU-T Recommendations - List of ITU-T Recommendations in force, with ordering and for-pay telecommunications download feature. Examples of ITU-T standards are X.25 and X.500.
MySQL - Cache Direct