The Science Wars Science in Society
Read all about the hoax in which Sokal submitted a bogus article to a humanities journal, including the article, the aftermath, and his motivation.
Top: Science: Science in Society: The Science Wars
- The Bogdanoff Affair - John Baez\\' take on this "reverse Sokal" hoax, the science wars the science wars where meaningless papers were published in physics journals. the science wars the science wars This may or may not have actually been the science wars the science wars intended as a hoax.
- What the Social Text Affair Does and Does Not Prove - Article by Alan Sokal.
- Alan Sokal on the "Social Text Affair" - Read all about the hoax in which Sokal submitted a bogus article to a humanities journal, including the article, the aftermath, and his motivation.
- VIDEA conference abstract hoax - Giberrish abstracts prepared and accepted for a technical the science wars the science wars conference on computer visualization, 1995.
- The Sokal Hoax: At Whom Are We Laughing? - Analysis of some of the statements of prominent science physicists drawing analogies between physics concepts and societal science and philosophical issues. Suggests that physicists don\'t entirely science have their own house in order.
- Debunking the Conventional Wisdom About the Science Wars - Essays by mathematician Gabriel Stolzenberg arguing that allegations science made by Alan Sokal and others of relativist science and postmodernist \\'science-abuse\\' in the humanities and social science sciences are based largely on hostile misreadings and science pop metaphysics.
MySQL - Cache Direct