Biological Anthropologists Anthropologists Anthropology Social Sciences
Kent State University instructor who teaches primate ecology and behavior. Offers an article that discusses various aspects of his research interests and a link to his CV.
Top: Science: Social Sciences: Anthropology: Anthropologists: Biological Anthropologists
- Top/Science/Social Sciences/Archaeology/Archaeologists/Bioarchaeologists
- Top/Science/Earth Sciences/Paleontology/Vertebrates/Mammals/Paleontologists
- Duggleby, Christine R. - Anthropologist at the University of Buffalo researching human anthropologists population biology, genetics and evolutionary theory.
- Stein, Julie K. - Professor of Anthropology at the University of Washington. Includes vitae, publications, and information for prospective graduate students.
- Lovejoy, C. Owen - Kent State University professor who researches biomechanics, forensics, biological anthropologists skeletal anthropology biology and human evolution.
- Leatherman, Thomas - Research interests include biocultural theory and practice; political anthropologists economy of health; biology of poverty; political ecology; anthropologists health and nutrition; ecology and adaptability; coping with anthropologists marginal conditions; seasonality; growth and development; Andes, Yu
- Sirianni, Joyce E. - Distinguished Teaching Professor at the University of Buffalo biological anthropologists who anthropologists teaches craniofacial growth and development, and biological biological anthropologists anthropology.
- Gravlee, Clarence - Medical anthropologist at Florida State University with primary research interests anthropology in ethnicity, racism, and health in Puerto Rico and the anthropology U.S.
- Glenn, Mary - Professor at Humbolt State University who researches primate biological anthropologists behavior, ecology and conservation in the Caribbean and biological anthropologists Africa.
- Schwartz, Gary T. - Interested in the evolutionary history of primate growth biological anthropologists and biological anthropologists development as evidenced from developing tooth tissues. biological anthropologists Northern Illinois biological anthropologists University.
- Gebo, Daniel - Biological anthropologist/primatologist with interests in anatomy and primate evolution. Northern biological anthropologists Illinois University.
- Lancaster, Jane B. - Researcher focusing on human fertility and parenting practices biological anthropologists in the continental United States. University of New biological anthropologists Mexico.
- Cashdan, Elizabeth - Anthropology professor at the University of Utah who anthropology studies sex anthropologists differences and reproductive strategies, hormones and anthropology behavior, spatial organization and anthropologists exchange.
- Hall, Roberta - Research interests in human biological variation and the interaction between biology and behavior. Oregon State University.
- King, Barbara - Current work involves the study of the emergence of gestural communication in captive ape infants in interaction with their family members. College of William and Mary.
- Steegmann, A.T. - Phyisical anthropologist ath the University of Buffalo interested anthropologists in adaptive anthropology human biology.
- Berman, Carol M. - Anthropologist at the University of Buffalo who researches anthropology primate anthropologists social development.
- Ward, Carol V. - Research focuses on fossils from East and South anthropology Africa. Also anthropology interested in mechanical approaches to the anthropology evolution of primates. University anthropology of Missouri.
- Schmidt, Karen L. - A biocultural anthropologist at the University of Pittsburgh, currently working on facial expression and schizophrenia, as well as on the adaptive significance child behavior cross-culturally.
- Giovanni, JRC - Research focused on neurotransmitters. Offers essays and links to related biological anthropologists sites.
- Meindl, Richard S. - Kent State University instructor who teaches primate ecology and behavior. Offers an article that discusses various aspects of his research interests and a link to his CV.
- Stout, Sam - Research interests are primarily in the area of forensic anthropology biological anthropologists and skeletal biology, particularly as studied through the quantitative histological biological anthropologists analysis of bone. University of Missouri.
MySQL - Cache Direct