Bioarchaeologists Archaeologists Archaeology Social Sciences
Profile of this University College London Professor. Research interests include tooth and jaw reduction in the evolution of Neanderthals and modern humans and experimental earthworks.
Top: Science: Social Sciences: Archaeology: Archaeologists: Bioarchaeologists
- Top/Science/Social Sciences/Anthropology/Anthropologists/Biological Anthropologists
- Top/Science/Social Sciences/Archaeology/Archaeologists/Zooarchaeologists
- Top/Science/Social Sciences/Archaeology/Contractors and Consultants
- Top/Science/Social Sciences/Anthropology/Biological Anthropology
- Stojanowski, Christopher - Brief profile of this Florida State University Adjunct archaeology Professor. Research bioarchaeologists interests include skeletal biology, bioarchaeology, quantitative archaeology methods.
- Smith, Maria O. - Northern Illinois University professor whose research focuses on archaeologists the cultural archaeologists inferences that can be made from archaeologists paleopathological conditions.
- Nelson, Andrew - University of Western Ontario Associate Professor with research interests in human evolution and the human remains from ancient cultures.
- Jones, Martin - Profile of this University of Cambridge bioarchaeologist and chairman of the Ancient Biomolecules Initiative.
- Cahue, Laura - Detailed profile of this University of South Carolina bioarchaeologists Assistant Professor. bioarchaeologists Research orientation is driven by a bioarchaeologists biocultural approach that considers bioarchaeologists the context of human bioarchaeologists biology to include political-economic factors and bioarchaeologists power dynamics.
- Sutter, Richard- IPFW - Detailed profile of this Indiana Purdue Fort Wayne archaeologists (IPFW) assistant professor. Current research includes the Moche, archaeologists Chinchorros, and the prehistoric peopling of South America. archaeologists Bibliography with some online articles.
- White, Christine - University of Western Ontario professor whose research interests include osteology, bioarchaeologists isotopic analyses, paleopathology, and ondontology in Nubia and Mesoamerica.
- Doran, Glen - Profile of this Florida State University Professor. Research interests include bioarchaeologists skeletal biology of populations in North America, Japan, and the bioarchaeologists Mediterranean.
- Lambert: Expert Professor Series - Article which profiles Utah State University bioarchaeologist Patricia archaeologists Lambert.
- Larsen, Clark - Article from the University of North Carolina, Chapel archaeologists Hill bioarchaeologists about this bioarchaeologist from its anthropology archaeologists department.
- Rathbun, Ted - Brief profile of this University of South Carolina Distinguished Professor Emeritus. Research interests include bioarchaeology of Egyptian pre-dynastic worker class segments of early state society.
- Benfer, Robert - Detailed profile of this University of Missouri Professor. archaeology Research focus archaeology is the bioarchaeology of the central archaeology coast and western flanks archaeology of the Andes.
- Hillson, Simon - Profile of this University College London Professor. Research interests include archaeologists tooth and jaw reduction in the evolution of Neanderthals and archaeologists modern humans and experimental earthworks.
- Lovell, Nancy - Curriculum vitae and research project information for this University of bioarchaeologists Alberta Professor. Research interests include the skeletal biology of Ancient bioarchaeologists Egypt and skeletal stresses in the Canadian fur trade.
- Hogue, S. Homes - Curriculum vita for this Mississippi State University Associate bioarchaeologists Professor. Research archaeologists interests include human osteology and the bioarchaeologists archaeology of the southeastern archaeologists United States.
- Blumenfeld, Jodi - Research interests in Paleolithic Georgia. Features information on teaching, fieldwork, archaeology awards, and links. Department of Anthropology, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign.
- Hodges, Denise - Northern Illinois University professor with research interests in human skeletal archaeologists biology, paleopathology, paleonutrition, and dental anthropology.
MySQL - Cache Direct