A position paper on the current understanding of the structure of human variation from a biological perspective presented by the American Association of Physical Anthropologists.
Top: Science: Social Sciences: Anthropology: Biological Anthropology
- Caribbean African Ancestry Project - A population genetic study with goal of identifying anthropology ethnic groups biological anthropology that contributed to the Caribbean population. anthropology Features research background, photos biological anthropology and information on methodology.
- Race, Genes and Anthropology - Collection of full text articles and links.
- Race Doesn't Exist In Humans - An essay debunking the idea that race is anthropology a biological anthropology concept.
- Biomedical Anthropology at Binghamton University - This program emphasizes cross-disciplinary education and research in biology, medicine, evolution, and social sciences as a subdivision of SUNY Binghamton\'s anthropology department.
- Department of Anthropology: University of Vienna - Features information on the research programs in human biological anthropology anthropology, human ecology, social anthropology and human ethology.
- Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology - Contact information and departmental overviews of a multidisciplinary social sciences organization anthropology in Leipzig, Germany.
- Illinois River Demographic Study - Provides information on a demographic study comparing the anthropology age profiles anthropology of the Mississippian Native Americans and anthropology the Early Pioneer in anthropology interments found along the anthropology Illinois River.
- Physical Anthropology - An annotated guide to Internet resources from the social sciences University biological anthropology of Delaware.
- The Biological Anthropology Web - An interactive site for discussions and information on social sciences the biological anthropology biological and cultural aspects of human social sciences variation and biological anthropology adapatation.
- Biological Anthropology at UCLA - Graduate program focusing on evolutionary theory, primate behavior, biological anthropology hominid anthropology evolution, and evolutionary psychology and ecology. Features biological anthropology faculty interests anthropology and current research.
- Skeletons Beneath a Village - Michael Pietrusewsky and Michele Toomay Douglas write about social sciences the burials of the Neolithic and Bronze Age social sciences site of Ban Chiang, Thailand.
- DNA and the Peopling of Siberia - Michael Hammer and Tatiana Karafet\\'s project studying the population history of Siberia by means of the Y chromosome.
- The Worst Mistake in the History of the Human Race - Article by Jared Diamond arguing that the adoption biological anthropology of social sciences agriculture, was in many ways a catastrophe biological anthropology from which social sciences we have never recovered.
- Biological Anthropology Department - Temple University - Description of graduate and undergraduate programs, faculty listing, biological anthropology research social sciences areas, and facilities overview.
- AAPA Statement on Biological Aspects of Race - A position paper on the current understanding of the structure of human variation from a biological perspective presented by the American Association of Physical Anthropologists.
- The Skull Module - A tutorial on the bones of the skull social sciences from social sciences California State University, Chico.
- Dental Microwear - Information on the study of microscopic wear on social sciences teeth anthropology and free image analysis software.
- Biocultural Anthropology In Gujarat, India - Using dental discrete traits to measure biological distance between three groups in Gujarat, India.
MySQL - Cache Direct