Organizations Anthropology Social Sciences
An organization dedicated to the study of anthropology, archaeology, culture, and history in Polynesia, Melanesia and Micronesia. Includes current contents of the Society's journal and contact information for the Society.
Top: Science: Social Sciences: Anthropology: Organizations
- Association of Black Anthropologists - Features group profile, history and contacts.
- H-SAE - H-Net group affiliated with the Society for the organizations Anthropology of anthropology Europe and dedicated to scholars, advanced organizations students, teachers, and professionals anthropology desiring academic discussions. Features organizations subject overview, archives, reviews, images, related anthropology resources, and organizations su
- Anthropology Student Union - University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee - A student-run organization designed to serve the needs of undergraduate anthropology and graduate students. Offers calendar of events, lecture series and anthropology newsletter in PDF format.
- School for Advanced Research - A center for advanced study in anthropology, the humanities and Native American Art.
- General Anthropology Division - GAD is a section of the American Anthropological anthropology Association and is composed of anthropologists interested in anthropology what unifies and cross-cuts the discipline. Provides information anthropology on education, publications and awards.
- Terralingua - an international, nonprofit organization concerned about the future anthropology of the world's biological, cultural, and linguistic diversity.
- Academic Ethnological Society - AES, based at Sofia, is a non-governmental organization anthropology in the social sciences field of anthropology. Provides information on anthropology projects.
- National Association of Student Anthropologists - Organization addressing graduate and undergraduate student concerns and anthropology promoting the training of anthropologists. Provides information on anthropology the annual conference, student awards, newsgroups and publications.
- Society for Medical Anthropology - Promotes the study of anthropological aspects of health, anthropology illness, health care, and related topics. Features mission anthropology statement, history and board members.
- Association of Social Anthropologists of Aotearoa/New Zealand - A society that helps support the ethical conduct organizations of social anthropology anthropology. Features mission statement, code of organizations ethics and links.
- European Society of Ethnopharmacology - The principal aim of the Society is to social sciences promote cooperation and data sharing within Europe social sciences in the field of ethnopharmacology.
- The Bauu Institute and Press - The Bauu Institute and Press is a small social science research institute and press. We conduct work and publish books in the environmental, psychological, and social sciences.
- The Royal Anthropological Institute - British professional organization encompassing social anthropology, biological anthropology, organizations and the anthropology study of material culture. Features history, organizations membership details, publications and anthropology contacts.
- Anthropology of Japan in Japan - Organization dedicated to facilitating communication between researchers. Features anthropology news, officers, anthropology contacts, information on workshops, and events.
- Society for Economic Anthropology - An organization interested in the connections between economics and organizations social life. Site features a wiki and information on the organizations group\'s leaders, events, and publications.
- Society for Anthropology in Community Colleges - A section of the American Anthropological Association. Offers information on anthropology board, membership, history and teaching resources.
- Alaska Anthropological Association - Supporting all forms of anthropology within Alaska and social sciences about anthropology Alaskan societies.
- Society for Urban, National, & Transnational/Global Anthropology - A section of the American Anthropological Association that organizations concerns itself with theories, problems, and institutions of organizations urban, national and transnational life. Features information about organizations the organization and publication subscriptions.
- UCSD Anthropology Society - An undergraduate student organization at the University of California San anthropology Diego. Features meetings, officers and links to related resources.
- Association for Feminist Anthropology - Section of the American Anthropological Association raising awareness organizations of feminist anthropology issues in all fields of anthropology organizations and supporting women in anthropology anthropology.
- The Wenner-Gren Foundation - A private operating foundation that supports basic research in all branches of anthropology.
- American Anthropological Association - The primary professional society of anthropologists in the social sciences United organizations States since its founding in 1902, is social sciences the world\\'s organizations largest professional organization of individuals interested social sciences in anthropology.
- The Polynesian Society - An organization dedicated to the study of anthropology, anthropology archaeology, culture, organizations and history in Polynesia, Melanesia and anthropology Micronesia. Includes current contents organizations of the Society\'s journal anthropology and contact information for the Society.
- Max Planck Institute for the Study of Religious and Ethnic Diversity - The Institute is dedicated to the multi-disciplinary study organizations of diversity social sciences in historical and contemporary societies. Provides organizations information on the Institute, social sciences research, staff, publications and organizations events.
- Canadian Anthropology Society - A bilingual organization promoting, supporting, and disseminating anthropological research in Canada.
- Lambda Alpha - The National Collegiate Honors Society for Anthropology. Features newsletter, constitution, anthropology information on scholarship award winners, and links to the group\'s anthropology chapters.
- Max-Planck-Institute for Social Anthropology - An academic society that supports anthropological field research, social sciences complemented by historical analysis and a range of social sciences social science methods.
- Soyuz - A interest group with the goal of bringing organizations together anthropologists social sciences and other social scientists working in organizations postsocialist cultural studies.
- AIDS and Anthropology Research Group - A network of scholars interested in anthropological research on HIV anthropology infection and AIDS. The mission of group is to support anthropology anthropological research in the fight against HIV and AIDS.
MySQL - Cache Direct