Laboratories and Research Centers United States North America Academic Departments
A private, nonprofit archaeological research facility and museum devoted to the study and interpretation of Native American cultures. Exhibits range from anthropology and archaeology to fine arts.
Top: Science: Social Sciences: Archaeology: Academic Departments: North America: United States: Laboratories and Research Centers
- Texas Archeological Research Laboratory - Collects, conserves, and curates archeological specimens and records; trains students, conducts research, and disseminates information.
- Glenn Black Laboratory of Archaeology - An independent research unit within the Bloomington campus north america of Indiana University. Features exhibits, fieldschool information, publications, north america and current research.
- Public Archaeology Facility (PAF) - A research center within the Department of Anthropology of the laboratories and research centers State University of New York at Binghamton,specializing in cultural resource laboratories and research centers management.
- Antonio J. Waring, Jr. Archaeological Laboratory - An academic research facility dedicated to study of north america cultures in the Southeastern United States. Mission, staff.
- Center for the Study of Architecture/Archaeology - Housed on Bryn Mawr Campus, it provides an united states archival laboratories and research centers home for computer models of architectural united states monuments and laboratories and research centers archaeological sites and digital files from united states archaeological projects.
- Amber Research Lab at Vassar - A research facility within the Department of Chemistry united states at united states Vassar College which has determined the origin united states of over united states 6000 ancient amber artifacts from Europe, united states the Near East, united states and China.
- Amerind Foundation Museum and Archaeological Research Facility - A private, nonprofit archaeological research facility and museum united states devoted to the study and interpretation of Native united states American cultures. Exhibits range from anthropology and archaeology united states to fine arts.
- The Oriental Institute - At the University of Chicago, for the study of ancient laboratories and research centers Near Eastern language, civilization, and archeology, with a museum that laboratories and research centers exhibits major collections of antiquities.
- Cotsen Institute of Archaeology - A research unit at the University of California, north america Los united states Angeles. Directory of those affiliated, academic programs, north america research, facilities, united states events, lectures and publications.
- Archaeological Research Institute - Arizona State University. Virtual tours of some of united states their excavation sites.
- Institute of Human Origins - A non-profit, multidisciplinary research organization, affiliated with Arizona State University, laboratories and research centers dedicated to the recovery and analysis of the fossil evidence laboratories and research centers for human evolution.
- Archaeometry Laboratory at MURR - Specializes in trace element analysis of archaeological specimens north america to laboratories and research centers determine their provenance by neutron activation analysis, north america x-ray fluorescence, laboratories and research centers or inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry. north america Supports research on laboratories and research centers the petrogenesis of various igneous,
MySQL - Cache Direct