United States North America Field Schools and Fieldwork Opportunities Archaeology
Nonprofit organization in Cortez, Colorado is dedicated to involving the public in the study of archaeology and Native American cultures. Features programs and a calendar, conducted excavation and research, current projects, and publications.
Top: Science: Social Sciences: Archaeology: Field Schools and Fieldwork Opportunities: North America: United States
- Brothertown Archaeological Project - A collaborative research endeavor between University of Pennsylvania north america archaeologist, united states Craig Cipolla, the Brothertown Indian Nation, and north america local community united states members in Brothertown, WI.
- Anthropology Department - Texas A&M University, Kingsville - Contains preliminary report of 2006 session, which will united states continue north america in 2007. (PDF file)
- George Washington's Fredericksburg Foundation - Archaeology Field School - Five-week joint venture between the Foundation and the University of field schools and fieldwork opportunities South Florida. Included excavation at Ferry Farm, a National Historic field schools and fieldwork opportunities Landmark.
- Cottonwood Gulch Foundation - Offers a two-week archaeological field studies program for united states high school students in the American Southwest, focused united states on Ancestral Puebloan sites and artifacts. Includes a united states schedule, expedition details, fees, forms, and contact information.
- Michigan Technological University - West Point Foundry Archaeology Project - Offers a seven-week summer session providing training at Cold Spring, united states New York site. Includes project details, photographs and contact information.
- 2000 Historical Archaeology Field School - Early 19th century American Fur Company headquarters in Mendota, Minnesota.
- Field Classes in Archaeology Malaeimi and Malaeloa, Tutuila, American Samoa - Describes the results of recent field classes in field schools and north america fieldwork opportunities archaeology conducted jointly by the American Samoa Community field north america schools and fieldwork opportunities College and the University of Oregon. The north america Samoan field schools and fieldwork opportunities and Pacific Studies Department of north america American Samoan Community field schools and fieldwork opportunities College and the north america University of Orego
- UMass Archaeological Field School - Archaeological Field School in the Connecticut River Valley (Deerfield, MA)
- Pima College Centre for Archaeological Field Training - This center in Arizona provides students with practical north america archaeological north america field experience. A wide range of field north america and technical north america classes are offered. Courses, staff, degrees.
- The Feltville Archaeology Project - Offers training in archaeological survey, testing and excavation, with geoarchaeology field schools and fieldwork opportunities and laboratory components, conducted in a 19th-century industrial utopian village, field schools and fieldwork opportunities by Montclair State University, New Jersey.
- 1999 Mission San Antonio Field School - Cal Poly 6 credit hours, six-week school at united states San Antonio de Padua, an early Spanish mission united states in central California founded by Father Serra in united states 1771.
- 2001 Black Warrior Survey - University of Alabama Department of Anthropology aims to locate and north america record archaeological sites within two three-mile wide areas.
- UC Davis Archaeological Field School - Archaeological field school in the Old Growth Redwoods united states and north america King Range National Wilderness of Northwestern California.
- Center for Heritage Resource Studies - New Philadelphia, Illinois Field School - Features details of recent research, FAQs, and contact field schools and united states fieldwork opportunities information.
- Dig Afognak Archaeological Expedition - A participatory archaeological field camp in Alaska on field schools and fieldwork opportunities Afognak Island. Learn about the prehistoric and historic field schools and fieldwork opportunities lifeways of the Alutiiq people and the landscape field schools and fieldwork opportunities that shaped their lives and culture.
- Crow Canyon Archaeological Center - Nonprofit organization in Cortez, Colorado is dedicated to field schools and north america fieldwork opportunities involving the public in the study of archaeology field north america schools and fieldwork opportunities and Native American cultures. Features programs and north america a field schools and fieldwork opportunities calendar, conducted excavation and research, north america current projects, and field schools and fieldwork opportunities publications.
- World Archaeological Society - Organization dedicated to the study of Man and his works field schools and fieldwork opportunities and seeks volunteers. Includes details of the restoration project of field schools and fieldwork opportunities the Ritchey Mansion in Newtonia, Missouri.
- Archeological Research Institute - A Utah-based non-profit corporation which conducts archaeological research and field field schools and fieldwork opportunities schools throughout Utah, Colorado, and Wyoming.
- Port Tobacco Archaeological Project - Public archaeology project in southern Maryland that accepts volunteers for fieldwork, labwork, and archival research.
- Northern Great Basin Prehistory Project - Archaeology and geoarchaeology field school. Features applications, photo united states galleries, field schools and fieldwork opportunities and contacts. University of Oregon.
- Experimental Archaeology Field School - Temple University Department of Anthropology. 17 May to united states 29 June 2003.
- Historical Archaeology in Bermuda - Annual field school in 17th-century St George from united states Bristol north america University offering training in historical archaeology, buildings united states archaeology and north america field techniques. Project background, staff and united states application.
- Totah Archaeological Project Field School - The San Juan College field school is six-weeks and worth united states 9 credits. Excavation is conducted on Chaco Anasazi sites on united states the B Square Ranch in Farmington, New Mexico.
MySQL - Cache Direct