Rhetoric Communication Social Sciences
A catalog of e-texts of important speeches, largely from presidents and historic feminist figures, with research resources. Compiled by Robert Ivie.
Top: Science: Social Sciences: Communication: Rhetoric
- Top/Society/Philosophy/Philosophy of Language
- Top/Science/Science in Society/Skeptical Inquiry/Critical Thinking
- Top/Society/Philosophy/Philosophy of Logic/Informal Logic
- Top/Science/Social Sciences/Psychology/Social/Persuasion and Social Influence
- Top/Science/Social Sciences/Communication/Public Speaking
- Top/Business/Business Services/Communications/Public Speaking
- Aristotle's Rhetoric - Discussion of one of Aristotle\\'s major works; by Christof Rapp. communication From the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy.
- The Classical Conception of Rhetoric - Offers a summary of this conception of rhetoric. social sciences Links communication to related lecture notes.
- A Few Definitions of Rhetoric - Selection of definitions of rhetoric through the history.
- Rhetoric and Composition Book Reviews Corner - Compilation of reviews of books on rhetoric and composition. Arranged rhetoric by title.
- Victor Vitanza. Negation, Subjectivity and The History of Rhetoric - Review by J. D. H. Amador of this book by rhetoric Victor Vitanza that critiques the discursive traditions and philosophical foundations rhetoric giving shape to the history of rhetoric.
- Women's History in Rhetoric and Language - Mailing list devoted to the field.
- Immediacy of Rhetoric - Doctoral thesis about immediacy of the internet as rhetoric a rhetorical social sciences forum. Updated in 2002.
- Rhetoric Notes - Handout of a graduate course on rhetoric and rhetoric its theory. With texts and background material on rhetoric classical and early Christian rhetoric.
- Thinking about Words, and Words to Think By - This site seeks to assist viewers in the communication use and selection of words in the public communication discussion. Examines terms such as conflict, nature and communication belief, and offers a discussion forum.
- H-Rhetor - Scholarly discussion board, primarily on rhetoric issues. Linked communication to H-Net\'s academic announcements.
- Composition & Rhetoric Bibliographic Database - Downloadable citations from journals and books in composition rhetoric and rhetoric rhetoric studies. By Lee Honeycutt.
- Democracy: Rhetorical Texts - A catalog of e-texts of important speeches, largely from presidents and historic feminist figures, with research resources. Compiled by Robert Ivie.
- Plato on Rhetoric and Poetry - Charles Griswold examines Plato\\'s ideas on rhetoric and rhetoric poetry. With bibliography. From Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy,
- Rhetoric Approaches to Poetry - Examination of the rhetorical approaches to poetry and literary criticism. rhetoric By John Holcombe.
- Gender and Rhetoric Bibliography - Bibliography of works dealing with gender and rhetoric. rhetoric University course communication material.[PDF]
- H-Net Book Reviews for H-Rhetor - Collection of reviews of books on rhetoric. Arranged social sciences by author.
- The Power of Words - A description with examples of twenty types of social sciences emotional appeals, fallacious arguments, and other verbal manipulations social sciences that touch the heart and manipulate the mind.
- Bibliography for Rhetoric, Composition, and Professional Communication - Listing of more than 7,600 articles in 26 professional journals, communication coverage 1971-1998, searchable by key word.
MySQL - Cache Direct