Languages of Africa Natural Languages Linguistics
Map showing the distribution of the four language families of Africa, with associated links to the classification of individual African languages.
Top: Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Languages: Natural: Languages of Africa
- African Languages at Michigan State University - Course offerings and African Linguistics information. Language map, natural extensive website languages of africa directory.
- African Languages - Annotated collection of links to web pages providing languages of africa information on the grammar, pronunciation or vocabulary of languages of africa various African languages,
- African Languages: An Introduction - Introduction extracted from a textbook on the major natural African language groups including coverage of phonology, morphology, natural syntax, typology and comparative linguistics.[PDF]
- Bartleby.com: African Languages - Entry in the Columbia Encyclopedia describing the different classes of languages languages spoken in Africa and their respective characteristics.
- Languages of Africa - Map showing the distribution of the four language languages of africa families of Africa, with associated links to the languages of africa classification of individual African languages.
- African Languages Publishing Program - List of academic publications on African languages and languages linguistics from natural the German publishing house Rüdiger Köppe languages Verlag in Cologne.
- African Language.com - Interactive multimedia programs from a California company, teaching languages of africa Amharic, Tigrinya, Somali, and Swahili. Catalog, order form, languages of africa demos, links.
- African Language Resources - Columbia University - Area Studies links.
MySQL - Cache Direct