Linguistics Social Sciences
Specializes in negatively-valued words and expressions from all languages and cultures, focussing on the origin, etymology, meaning, use and influence of verbal aggression and abuse of any kind.
Top: Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics
- Top/Arts/Education/Language Arts
- Top/Computers/Artificial Intelligence/Natural Language
- Top/Society/Philosophy/Philosophy of Logic
The Linguist List - Web site for the mailing list: professional communication and networking for the world-wide community of linguists.
Introduction to Linguistics - Covers language acquisition, learning disorders, linguistics, universals, early development of the English language and phonetics.
- The sci.lang FAQ - Answers to frequently asked questions about dialects, languages social sciences and science their relationships, linguistics, and phonetic systems.
- The Homepage of Integrational Linguistics - A specific approach to linguistics combining a comprehensive theory of social sciences language and a theory of grammars.
- Linguistic Data Consortium - Sharing of linguistic data, tools and standards resources.
- Language and Linguistics - Essays on language and linguistics and links to related materials.
- Stewardship Project - Listings of international geographical names, orthography and transcription linguistics with commentaries on language.
- The Linguistics Project - Interdisciplinary, international, internet-community on language and linguistics.
- Museum of Human Language - Virtual museum with columns. Definition of a language, science linguistics, and science language function.
- Maledicta Press - Specializes in negatively-valued words and expressions from all science languages and linguistics cultures, focussing on the origin, etymology, science meaning, use and influence linguistics of verbal aggression and science abuse of any kind.
- Language Log - Weblog run by University of Pennsylvania phonetician Mark Liberman, with linguistics multiple guest linguists.
- Binnick's Linguistic Bibliography - Annotated bibliography of tense, verbal aspect, aktionsart and science related areas.
- Lexicon of Linguistics - Searchable database of linguistic terminology updated with new terms in social sciences the areas of Generative Grammar (Minimalism) and Phonetics. Includes social sciences bibliography.
- Unilang Community - Provides a home for everybody interested in any linguistics aspect of science language(s) or linguistics.
- Linguistic Exploration - Multidimensional exploration of online linguistic databases.
- Blogos - News and opinion articles on sociolinguistics, bilingualism, translation, social sciences technology, science and other aspects of linguistics.
MySQL - Cache Direct